Interprefy 1 month ago
Sales Development Representative
South America · Full Time
- 🚀 High Growth
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close April 9th
- 🗺 Anywhere in South America
Now Hiring: Remote Sales Development Representative
Do you want to have a direct impact and shape the company you are working for? Does working from the coziness of your own home, and still having the possibility to work on exciting projects, sound appealing? Are you a good communicator and would like to be part of a small, but fast-growing team in an even faster-growing business?
Then you are ready to read on about an exciting journey that we invite you to join!
As an ideal candidate for this role:
- You thrive working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment: Although Interprefy has been around for more than six years, our company has seen exponential growth like never before. Many parts of the role are not set-in stone and things move quickly. You see this as a welcomed challenge, not a roadblock.
- You’re a great time manager: Interprefy is a fully remote company with team members across the globe. Although you’ll be part of a tight-knit team, you’ll still be working independently from your home office. You must be an excellent time manager with the ability to consistently show up to your meetings and efficiently manage your work and home life balance.
- You’re a great communicator and presenter: As the first point of contact, you are representing the Interprefy brand. You need to understand what it takes to consistently present yourself professionally and communicate clearly to potential clients.
- You love dealing with people: As this role is predominantly face-to-face (digitally), you need to be an upbeat people person. When you love what you do, our customers will love you.
- Be the first point of contact for potential clients, representing Interprefy’s brand with utmost professionalism
- Qualify inbound leads through sales discovery process via video or phone call
- Effectively move qualified leads forward through the sales pipeline ensuring a seamless customer onboarding journey
- Help improve customer onboarding process through:
- Analyzing, improving, and documenting workflow processes of lead qualifying, lead conversion and hand-offs.
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Account Management team to find ways to improve customer onboarding process
- Assist with the development of playbooks and response templates (email and phone script) specific to the role in preparation for scale.
- Assist with Marketing department to improve efficiency and to create a better customer experience
- Monitor and report key metrics, findings and trends to management
- Accurately produce reports for the company to easily monitor and identify stages of every incoming lead
- Proactively and continuously provide feedback loops to Marketing team to help with marketing efforts.
- Other administrative tasks required by management to help monitor performance and improve sales strategy
Interprefy offers equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate in any relations based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other basis.
Feel free to check our website www.interprefy.com or LinkedIn profile and learn more about the company and our international family.