AMZ Pathfinder 3 days ago
Europe, North America, South America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🌴 Team Meetups
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Report to CEO & CMO
- 📛 Conferences and Events
- 💡 Mid to Senior Level Experience
- 📅 Applications close on June 30th
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas, Europe, or Africa
- 💰 $2,500 – $3,500 USD per month + commissions
Now Hiring: Remote Sales Lead
Hello Sales Experts!
My name is Brent Zahradnik and I’m the founder of AMZ Pathfinder – an agency that specializes in scaling and optimizing paid advertising for Brands in the North American and European Amazon Marketplaces.
We’re experiencing steady growth in 2021 and are taking the next step towards expanding our team with the addition of a new role that the CEO currently fills.
We’re looking for a full-time salesperson with a few years of experience in B2B client acquisition and engagement. We are looking for someone to join who can take the working components of our current sales pipeline, and formalize them, expanding it into something better (or efficient). This will be a role that requires converting warm leads through calls and emails, into paying clients. You will be working closely with both our CMO and Marketing Assistant.
We anticipate there to be a period of a few months where you will be ramping up and working directly with the CEO to learn everything there is to know about the company and various pieces of the sales process that we have in place already.
Our long-term vision for this role is that you will be the head of our sales department with a team built around you which you would be responsible for managing and supporting. We need someone who can see themselves developing into that role in the future, someone who is not afraid of a challenge and is comfortable with a high level of responsibility in our team. It is key this individual is capable of demonstrating leadership skills and the ability to have a broader vision of the sales department and how it works together with other teams at the company.
Skills and Competencies
Need to have
- You have a proven track record and experience with sales & customer acquisition, specifically in a B2B or agency environment.
- You have paid online advertising knowledge
- You are a pro at building and documenting processes and have a systems-oriented mindset
- You have outstanding communication skills in English
- You’re outgoing and social; a “people person” who is energized by meeting interesting business owners and learning about their needs
- You have considerable experience with online CRM platforms
- You are comfortable talking numbers, sending contracts, and cutting high-ticket deals
- You are collaborative and can work together seamlessly with other departments and teams
- You have excellent organizational skills and follow-through
Nice to haves
- You are experienced with things related to the Amazon Seller Central ecosystem, particularly advertising
- Familiarity with Active Campaign, the CRM we use
- Experience with working on an asynchronous remote team
- Fluency in additional European languages such as Spanish, French or German
For someone with the right experience who can get up to speed and deliver results, we offer a competitive monthly base salary of anywhere from 2,500 – 3,500 USD with a commission structure based on client retention with a clawback mechanism in place. The position is 75% / 25% base pay and commission.
This role is entirely remote but we are looking for someone primarily based in the Americas or Europe so that their time zone is best-suited for connecting with our prospective clients who are located in those same regions. We feel strongly about this and are not accepting applications from people located outside of these regions.
We take cultural fit very seriously at Pathfinder and want somebody on the team that plays by the same rules. Please apply if reading these Core Values makes you go “hell yes!”.
- Client Outcomes First – We consider what the outcomes for the client will be and work from there. We make decisions and measure results based on how well they serve our clients.
- Continuous Improvement – We are never complacent with the knowledge, tactics, and tools we have and are always searching for ways to improve. Feeling unsure when trying new things is something we welcome.
- Radical Honesty – We deliver honest and helpful feedback to each other and clients along open lines of communication.
- When disagreeing we challenge the idea or problem with good intentions.
- Ownership – We step up, own it, and deliver it. We are accountable for what we do and take our time doing it to ensure quality. We always do what we say we’ll do.
- Simplicity – We eliminate or minimize things that make no impact on client outcomes. As Amazon continues to add complexity to its system we can remove it from our own. We ask ourselves “What would this look like if it were easy?”
If you are interested in applying for this position, please follow the steps below:
- Complete our stage one questionnaire
- If you seem like a good fit, you’ll receive a link to our shorter stage two questionnaire. At that point, we’ll have plenty to discuss during an interview.
- Successful applicants will complete 2 Zoom interviews. 2 professional references from relevant past employers are required.
- The final stage of the interview process will be a mock sales call where you explain an offer you’ve previously had the responsibility for selling. You will take us through the pitch and explain how the solution could help us, pretending we are interested prospects.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. We look forward to hearing from you soon!