Vetter 1 month ago
Sales Representative (B2B SaaS)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🗣 Fluent English
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Work with the Founder
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 2+ Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close October 16th
- 💰 $10-25 per hour DOE + Commission
Now Hiring: Remote Sales Representative for B2B SaaS
We’re looking for someone with 2+ years of experience in a sales role, who is hungry and motivated to grow their career. You need to be honest, reliable, persistent, a strong English-language communicator, and of course…. be able to sell!
Quick overview from co-founder Duncan
Tasks / What You’ll Do
In this sales role, you’ll work directly with clients, qualify inbound/outbound leads, set appointments, and help ensure we hit our sales targets. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a range of companies (everything from automotive to finance to tech), get 1-on-1 mentorship, and the opportunity to transition into a sales leadership role in the coming years. In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Promptly responding to inbound leads. Leads come in via the company website, email, or Linkedin.
- Account-Based Marketing: Create and implement an ABM strategy. This will involve both warm and cold 1) emailing; 2) calling; and 3) messaging on Linkedin
- Answer questions, educate prospects and develop industry expertise
- Follow-up by phone and email consistently to close sales
- Entering your activities in our CRM (Pipedrive)
- Various other minor sales-related activities
- After training and shadowing period… Hosting live product demos for prospects.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales role
- Excellent spoken & written English
- A desktop/laptop computer, a good, steady internet connection, and a quiet working environment
- Available to work 10-25 hours a week.
- Working hours: The bulk of your working hours should be during U.S. Eastern Time working hours.
Vetter is a small Irish software company, looking to scale up in the next 6-12 months. Our innovative software helps companies get more and better ideas from employees, organize those ideas and get them implemented.
We give employees a ‘voice’, a chance to get their ideas heard by management. If you’ve ever worked in a company where your boss didn’t care about your ideas – you’ll understand one of the problems we are tackling.
We believe there are major growth opportunities with our target market (U.S. manufacturers) as companies get fully back on track post-Covid19. If you want to work in a company solving real-world problems, please apply!
- A competitive salary ($10-25 per/hour depending on experience) with commissions on both the 1st and 2nd year of annual subscriptions.
- Flexible hours
- 100% remote work
- Opportunity to transition to a sales or account management role in the near future
- You’ll deepen your knowledge of a variety of industries (our customers are in multiple industries).
- Work directly with the company co-founder
How to apply / Hiring process:
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and fill in the form. Ideally, please submit a 2-5 minute Loom (or whatever you prefer) video introducing yourself and telling us something interesting about the area where you live.
- After that, we may ask you a few questions by email
- Next, we’ll schedule a 15-minute screening call (Zoom)
- Candidates who ‘get past’ the screening call will be asked to attend an hour-long interview
- The top 2-3 candidates will be invited to do a (paid) trial run of 5-10 hours of work.
- We will then offer the job to the top candidate and notify the other candidates.
- We hope to have someone starting the job in the first half of October.