DigiQuatics 7 months ago
Sales Representative & Customer Success
North America · Part Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the USA
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 📅 Applications Close on Nov 16th
Now Hiring: Remote Sales Representative & Customer Success
DigiQuatics is looking for a passionate SaaS sales representative to help swimming pool managers easily manage their operations and staff online. You will be responsible for inbound sales as well as some outbound where appropriate and helping the customers get through account on-boarding. Create your own schedule and work from anywhere! We can’t wait to see how your experience and drive will help take the business to the next level!
Who We Are
DigiQuatics: A software as a service company that helps commercial swimming pools automate and manage day-to-day operations. We work with community recreation centers, swim clubs with lifeguards on duty, YMCA’s and more… We are seeking a part-time Sales Representative / Customer Success Manager to join our small team to prepare quotes, close deals, and help onboard new customers to be successful! To learn more about us please visit www.digiquatics.com.
Why we are hiring
We are looking for a sales professional who is self-motivated, brings positive energy, excitement to the team, and is personable with prospects and customers. We started the company 7 years ago and have done our best to sell ourselves but think the right candidate can take the business to the next level. The ideal candidate will thrive on prospecting and closing new business on the phone, email, social media, etc. Traveling (U.S.) may be required for selling larger enterprise deals.
An Ideal candidate is
- Experienced in B2B SaaS Sales
- Personable and driven individual who is comfortable cold prospecting and nurturing warm deals; not afraid to pick up the phone and dial
- A self-starter who can work independently and bring new ideas and strategies to the table
- A constant learner, can pick up a new software and skills to contribute to growth of the company
- Wanting to constantly try new experiments and validate new strategies
- Detail-oriented, critical thinker and problem solver
- Demoing DigiQuatics products and services online (webinar) and in-person
- Attending some trade shows and industry-related events (1-3 per year)
- Managing and updating CRM database
- Preparing and presenting quotes
- Setting up new customer accounts and walkthrough onboarding
- Up-selling existing customers on additional services
- Some chat, email, phone support (a couple of times a day)
- Must be competent with web software including Google Drive, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Must be comfortable prospecting via phone and email
- Native English speaker, preferably based in the U.S. or equivalent time zone
- Must have continuous and effective follow-up methods, willing to experiment with different sales strategies to see what works
- Must have a quiet office (home or elsewhere) with reliable internet connection for webinars, phone calls, support, etc.
- Sales experience preferable
Why you’ll like working with our team
- Work closely with a small team
- Set your own schedule
- Work from anywhere
- Gain real world experience in sales and customer success with an established business
Hourly independent contractor base plus sales commissions. There is an opportunity to grow with the company and for this to turn into a full-time equivalent position.
Please complete all questions in the form. In addition, include a link to a short video explaining why you would be a good addition to the company and why you are interested in working with us. We will reach out to those who are a good fit for the company.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.