MaidThis Denver 2 months ago
Sales & Support Associate (English/Spanish Speaker)
North America, South America · Part Time
- 🗺 Remote work!
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $8 – $12 per hour
- 💡 Long-term Hire (this is not a short-term project)
- 📅 Currently Hiring for Sales & Support Associate
- 🗣 Fluent in Spanish AND English is highly preferred
- ⏲ Part-Time initially with the possibility of full-time (must be able to work set hours)
Wanted: Sales & Support Associate for a Cleaning Company! (Part-Time, English/Spanish Speaker Needed)
Who We Are
What is MaidThis Denver? The most kick-ass cleaning company in the entire world.
“Cleaning, like house cleaning? Seriously?” Yup that’s what we do and we’re pretty awesome at it.
We do regular residential and vacation rental cleaning in multiple cities and are looking for a new team member to join our Denver operations.
Who You Are
You are likely a very punctual and customer-focused individual who is looking to work remotely and grow within the company. You are great with phone interactions and know how to deal with people. You looking for a challenging role that involves day-to-day critical thinking and coming up with solutions to improve our operations, NOT just repetitive tasks.
You’re likely looking for a role that allows you to work remotely, and trying to find a company that has an awesome culture.
You value the same things we do, which are: Keeping it Positive, Owning Your Role, Delivering ON Your Promises, and Constantly Growing/Improving.
What We Are Looking For
We’re not big on official titles….the Founder of our company’s title is “Head Janitor” and our head sales guy is “Head Toilet Paper Roll Dispenser”. But if we had to put a title to this role, it would be “Sales & Support Associate”.
Your role would be the following:
- Answer phones – customer quotes/sales/support/complaints
- Answer phones – cleaner support. logistics, negotiating with clients, basic operations scheduling
- Cleaner Recruiting – first contacts and first call screen for hiring
- Email inbox – replying to customer and cleaner emails
- Information and Communication tracking – documenting what you are doing a) Weekly Spreadsheet. b) Phone Call Tracker, c) Active Campaign
Some things we’re looking for…
- Spanish speaking is a HUGE bonus!
- You MUST have very strong WIFI and a quiet place to take calls
- This position is PART-TIME (20-30 hours per week).
- You must be super organized and very on top of to-dos (this one is big)
- This is a long-term position. You’ll take 1 month to fully ramp up, so you should only apply if you’re looking to join a company long-term.
- You must be VERY reliable. Showing up on time, since the team is dependent on you!
- You must have the ability to think on your feet/make decisions yourself
- We’re a pretty goofy bunch so a good sense of humor is a good thing 🙂
- Include the words “milk chocolate is better than dark chocolate” in the first sentence of your cover letter, or else we will not look at your application
Look forward to “meeting” you!