Experience Care 2 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 👪 Insurance and Benefits
- 📅 Applications Close May 6th
- 💰 $40k-$55k USD yearly salary
- 📈 Investment and 401k options
- 🚀 Opportunities for Advancement
Now Hiring: Remote SEO Strategist in B2B SaaS
About the Role
Hi there, My name is Peter Murphy Lewis and I’m the Director of Marketing here at Experience Care. I’m looking for someone to be in charge of our podcast distribution and our long-term SEO plan. I need an SEO strategist to take a look at our podcast, support our writers, help place the content in the funnel, and track it. You’ll also look at the data and tell us what the next podcast and content should be about. Together, we’ll turn this into a fine-tuned process.
Ideally, you’ll be data-driven, have B2B SaaS experience, familiar with enterprise software, and be sales-minded.
Our company, Experience.care is looking to change how marketing is done in the healthcare world. Having recently undergone a rebrand, we’re looking to become well-known in the world of healthcare and the way we do that is by providing meaningful connections to all we work with.
Our new hire will help drive our marketing efforts in establishing our recently rebranded company and increase our digital footprint to grow conversions. This position will work on a wide array of marketing projects alongside the director of marketing, content writers, designers, developers, and other team members.
- Competitive pay
- Bonuses available based on performance
- Generous paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Flexible hours
- Work from anywhere
- Excellent medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance options partially paid by the company
- Investment and 401k options
- Opportunities for advancement
- Work with a passionate and innovative team in a fast-paced environment
- Ideate, build and implement effective marketing initiatives to meet quarterly department goals
- Oversee PPC platforms
- Develop and execute a sophisticated SEO plan for our content
- Work closely with the director of marketing to create in-depth strategies for meeting department and company goals
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to implement and advance marketing efforts with speed and precision
- Quickly learn and effectively use various marketing platforms to independently make updates and improvements
- Monitor and analyze the performance of KPIs to offer suggestions for improvement
- Manage assignments, meetings, and deadlines for self and team members
- Guide and edit content creation team
- Effectively build and lead online communities on social media, forums, and other online platforms
- Follow and create SOPs for marketing processes
- 2-5+ years of experience as a digital marketer working in SEO
- 2-3+ years experience in SaaS B2B marketing
- Project management experience
- Online community building and leadership experience
- Technical ability to independently perform tasks such as building Zapier connections, Google Analytics reports, landing pages, and troubleshooting CTA form set up
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- SEO process management and writing with at least mid-level
- Marketing strategy development
- Funnel building and implementation
- Marketing and email automation systems with lead scoring and tracking development
- Basic or greater level development skills in HTML, CSS, and JS
- Project management of multi-specialist teams for development and marketing projects
- Reputation management experience in reviews management, Google reputation, and other reputation systems.
- Content marketing process management and implementation experience
- Conversion rate optimization through a/b and multi-variate testing systems
- Lead magnet generation
- Social media strategy creation and management
- SOPs management and building
Bonus Skills and Experience
- Small to a mid-sized marketing agency or in a marketing strategist position experience
- Experience in US-based healthcare B2B marketing
- Experience marketing healthcare SaaS systems
- Proven SEO success
- Existing healthcare network
- Podcast management experience
- $40,000-$55,000 USD yearly salary.
- Non-Americans very welcome to apply.
- If you have a work visa or are a US citizen, benefits can be included.