Domain Magnate 2 months ago
Backend Laravel Developer (Contract/Short Project)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Short-Term/Project
- ⏲ Contract-Based
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 4-10 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close On July 14th
Now Hiring: Backend Laravel Developer (Contract/Short Project)
We require a senior Laravel developer to review the work of another team in building an online Valuation Tool.
We need you to complete the following tasks:
- Understand why the developers are struggling to complete the valuation tool. Meet virtually with the front-end developer and back-end developer and product manager.
- Review and audit the code. Conduct your own analysis of the code base and identify any structural issues. In other words, determine and report to us whether (a) the code is clean and the tool is unlikely to have many bugs, or (b) if the codebase does have bugs, the level of effort to clean it up and,(c), based on the way it has been constructed, the level of and ease of on-going maintenance that will be required.
- Migrate the tool and all assets to a server that we own and control. To eliminate the risk of us losing any data or intellectual property.
- Provide your quote for each of these tasks and the expected timeframe to complete them. You may assume we will give you access to the current codebase, and limited access to the front-end and back-end developers.
- You will need to complete an appropriate NDA prior to commencement.
- You will need to demonstrate to us you have performed similar tasks previously and the outcomes you achieved, and your experience with Laravel.
What’s The Pay For This Job?
- We are seeking a quotation for the entire job and timeframe for completion.