SegStream, LLC 2 days ago
Digital Marketing Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close on March 15th
Now Hiring: Remote Digital Marketing Manager
We’re a fast-growing SaaS company with unique offerings in the Specialty Tax Industry. Here’s your opportunity to strategize, plan and work with our team to execute our Digital Marketing efforts. You’ll be the first marketing hire and will have the resources and support you need to achieve. If this role interests & excites you, then the SegStream team is excited to meet you.
SegStream is the leading provider of SaaS to the Specialty Tax Industry.
Our company is about 3.5 years old and has been growing at a blistering rate—our team of professionals (12 presently) and extremely driven and passionate about achieving our goals. Our speed of growth has made it necessary for us to find an experienced marketing professional who can take our marketing efforts to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Digital Marketer to strategize, plan, execute & support significant growth for our comprehensive marketing efforts. Primary marketing channels include: On & Off-page Content Marketing/Sponsored Posts, LinkedIn Outreach & Paid Advertising, Cold & Warm Email Phasing/Sequences, and Live/Recorded Video/Webinars. We’re also very interested in building affiliate partnerships for our fast-growing B2B SaaS company. We need someone knowledgeable in the various performance marketing channels who can recommend which ones to prioritize and drive world-class execution to optimize performance in recommended channels consistently.
Our customers range from accountants to property managers to tax professionals & tax entrepreneurs.
Our primary goal is to strategically generate a comprehensive marketing plan (prioritizing a roadmap) project results and then execute to drive leads to our demo/sales team. This role will be very hands-on, especially to start, and will have many responsibilities to cover. You will be the first hire in our marketing department and will have the resources you need to help the company grow. You won’t be the only marketer on the team forever. Once things are going and we see success with what you’ve set up, there’ll be an opportunity for you to hire and expand our marketing team.
The main marketing channels you should have experience with include:
- On & Off-site Content Marketing/Lead Magnets & Sponsored Posts
- LinkedIn: Outreach & Paid Advertising
- Cold & Warm Email Marketing w/Phased Sequences
- Facebook Groups & FB/Google Paid Ads
- Lead Funnel Planning & Execution (using Landing Pages)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Self-starter with a strong working knowledge of the above marketing channels
- 2+ Years B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Strong communication (written & speaking) skills
- Takes ownership and becomes a stakeholder for company growth
- Ability to write captivating & influential marketing copy for web, ads & email
- Experience with creating, budgeting for & executing on marketing plans
- Proven marketing success
- Understanding of service design and user experience
- Basic web dev knowledge
- Knows how to delegate work and hire efficiently
The ‘nice-to-haves’ for this role include:
- Experience Marketing to Accountants
- Facebook Group & Google Ads Experience
- Experience marketing enterprise software
- Sales or Negotiation Background
If you’re starting to recognize yourself in the above description, we’d love to talk with you.
Since you’ll be starting the marketing department, there are many responsibilities to get things going. Here are some of the duties you’ll be tackling to begin. These will change as the marketing channels develop, and you grow your team:
- Identify websites/forums frequented by our target audiences and drive demand generation by creating relevant & captivating content (sponsored posts) and executing multi-channel campaigns across the lead and customer lifecycle.
- Lead the design, execution, and optimization for Paid, Performance Marketing channels (Sponsored Posts and Paid Display Ads)
- Support in developing affiliate partnerships and additional indirect channels
- Copywriting, creation of campaigns, and ad design
- Landing page optimization testing and tracking
- Lead the strategic planning, development, and implementation of our content and email marketing
- Set, monitor, and report on ROI specific to each marketing channel.
- Build-out and maintain marketing metrics dashboards and targets for high-level metrics by channel, as well as operating metrics to be used to guide daily/weekly spend decisions
- Ensure the alignment of communication and messaging across all marketing channels
- Develop marketing material/ Lead Magnets and integrate them into the funnel for each of our target audiences
- Project and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds to reach optimal results.
- Manage relationships with contractors in terms of deliverables, timelines, and costs.
- Build a marketing team (contractors) while getting the most out of existing resources
Understand industry trends and opportunities to improve our position continuously
- 5+ years in digital/ tech marketing role(s); strong preference for background in B2B SaaS (Enterprise or Accounting Industry Experience a BIG +)
- Experience working directly with a sales team to ensure marketing message and mediums match customer buying habits
- Multi-channel demand generation and branding to accountants in the US
- A quantitative approach to marketing performance with an eye for creativity and detail
- Track record of establishing and executing against the defined strategy
- Proven ability to build, manage, and lead a marketing team
- Ability to develop processes, systems, and document procedures
- An entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on several projects with remote team members based in multiple locations
- Self-starter with a proven track record of working under own initiative to prioritize, plan and deliver results aligned to business objectives
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- An ability to align peers around a shared vision
- Exceptional Communication Skills – Fluent in Written & Conversational English
- Solid Track Record (with references) illustrating a background in planning and executing effective marketing strategies
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on efficiency, process & automation
- Project & People Management Skills with ability to effectively manage teams towards achievement of KPIs
- Advanced time management skills – able to accurately project, meet, or beat assigned & accepted deadlines
- Dedication to consistent learning and ongoing self-improvement
- Positive, “Can-do” Attitude with a willingness to solve and overcome challenges
- Experience directing the design of email campaigns/sequences, sales funnels & landing pages.
- Ability to strategize and develop effective marketing content for blog posts, LinkedIn posts, email campaigns & sponsored posts on relevant 3rd party websites.
- Experience managing paid ads and effective genera outreach on LinkedIn.
- Deep understanding of tying together comprehensive marketing strategies with efficient software
- Familiarity & Proficiency with CRMs, Lead Tracking/conversion Software (e.g., Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, etc.)
Ready to launch our Marketing Department? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!