Investors Club 1 month ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 2+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close April 18th
Now Hiring: Remote SEO Analyst
Are you looking for a completely remote position with a fast-growing company that’s disrupting an entire industry?
Would you like to learn about building, buying, and selling profitable online businesses and work directly with an experienced and successful team of entrepreneurs?
Do you want to be an integral part of building something that’s big, that’s important, that you’re proud of, and that helps people?
If that sounds exciting to you, then please read on!
Investors Club is an online marketplace for helping investors buy (and sell) profitable online businesses.
Investors Club is a completely remote team of 8 people (currently). We live all over the world and have many different cultures and languages, but we all share the same internal drive for excellence. We love to laugh, joke, travel, party, and have fun, but make no mistake, our team is full of winners.
As our SEO Analyst, you’ll be responsible for conducting SEO Audits of websites coming into our pipeline before we publish them on our platform. We offer Due Diligence as part of our service and want to assure our buyers that they’re not getting ripped off. The position will be part-time initially, with the opportunity to evolve into a full-time gig.
Who’s our ideal candidate?
An SEO Specialist is familiar with affiliate/content websites. You love analyzing websites, reverse-engineering strategies and looking for growth opportunities. You know how to differentiate a spammy backlink profile from a healthy one. You are a well-shaped SEO specialist able to find out if there’s something sketchy about a website.
You will get from 2 to 5 websites for analysis/day, you will have to conduct an SEO & SWOT (business) Analysis according to our detailed SOPs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct Backlinks Audits
- Conduct UX Audits
- Analyze up to 5 websites/day
- Traffic Analysis
- Niche & Competition Analysis
- Keywords & Top Pages Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Provide Growth Recommendations
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 2+ years of experience in SEO
- Has good written and spoken English (you will have to write client-friendly commentary & analysis)
- Has experience working with content/affiliate projects
- Understands how affiliate SEO-focused projects are promoted, optimized, and sold. Knows the best and worst practices. Is able to
- identify growth opportunities.
- Understands how websites are bought and sold, what defines a good website to buy in terms of SEO
- Knows how to identify PBNs, Niche Edits & other types of spammy backlinks that are potentially harmful for a website in the long-term
- Is up-to-date with the SEO news and following the newest trends
- Understands technical SEO, page speed, Core Web Vitals, EAT
- Is familiar with SEO and Analytics tools (e.g. Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Lighthouse)
Compensation: Based on Experience
At Investors Club you’ll have an opportunity to learn a great deal about building, buying, and selling profitable online businesses. This is a long-term opportunity, and we are looking for someone who is hungry and motivated to grow with us.