Domain Magnate 3 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 1+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💼 Professional Development
- 📅 Applications Close on Oct 7th
- 🗣 Advanced or Native English speaker
Now Hiring: Remote SEO Assistant for a Private Equity Firm
Work for a rapidly growing Private Equity firm, in a dynamic and active environment, learn SEO and other valuable online skills. Entry-level position with an opportunity for growth, and fast professional development.
About Us/Who We Are
Domain Magnate is a US-based PE firm. We buy and manage established online businesses, and operate a portfolio of our own content sites, and also for clients, investors, and funds.
We are a fully remote team, located mainly in Europe and Asia.
We encourage growth and strive for excellence in what we do! We are a fast-growing and dynamic company and we’ve been operating in the field for 15 years. We also have a popular industry podcast.
As an SEO assistant, you will be responsible for doing SEO research, publishing, editing content, and updating several sites that we manage. You will be trained by and reporting to our senior SEO manager and will have the opportunity to level up your SEO skills. We offer flexible hours and 100% remote work. We are looking for someone who can start work immediately.
This is an entry-level position with a lower salary level, and an initial 3 months trial and learning period.
- Advanced or Native English speaker
- Basic SEO experience and understanding
- 1+ year experience working with WordPress and publishing, editing posts
- 1+ year experience with affiliate marketing, Google Ads, or other monetization or advertising methods
- Very organized and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a remote team environment
- Proficient in Excel, data collection, and researching information online
How we work
- Flexible hours, 100% remote
- You’ll receive training and get an opportunity to learn about the business
- Our reputation is everything, we have strict standards of integrity and focus on delivering superb customer service when dealing with clients.
- We encourage learning and personal growth! You’ll be able to take online courses, attend online events, webinars and masterminds.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.