Rock The Rankings 2 weeks ago
SEO Client Success Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 💰 $20-30 US/Hour
- ⏲ Part-time or Full-time
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🎓 Training and Development
- 📅 Applications close on March 11th
Now Hiring: Remote SEO Client Success Manager
Get to Know Us First – Who Are We?
Rock The Rankings is a fully-remote, SEO agency that focuses specifically on what we do best – search engine optimization. We’re not a one-stop-shop offering dozens of services, rather we focus on what our clients trust us and come to us for, which is driving targeted search traffic to their business results in more inbound leads and a direct impact on the bottom line.
We’re also not just another startup SEO agency trying to make a quick buck. Our founder and team knows SEO and not only what it takes to get results, but how to actually put in the physical work to get those results. If you want to work with a sharp, agile team then you’re in the right place.
The following three points are core to our identity:
- We always put the client first and only work with clients that are a great fit. We need to know we can go out there and win for our clients, otherwise, we won’t work with them.
- We’re a compact team, meaning there’s a ton of room for growth internally. This role can easily blossom into a full-time role, and upwards into a senior position very quickly depending on your drive and motivation.
- We’re a remote, distributed team and always will be. Work wherever you want, and when you want. As long as we hit our deadlines and complete high-quality work, you’re free to do as you please!
Who are we looking to hire?
We do great work, and for that reason, we’re growing and will continue to grow at a controlled yet rapid pace.
We’re looking to bring onboard a dedicated account manager that can get deeply involved with our client accounts, and help to handle all client-facing interactions, from email to one-on-one weekly update calls.
You’re a people person, and naturally, build relationships with those you work with. You can easily get on a call and walkthrough key talking points and provides updates as well as answer (general) client questions at ease. If you don’t know the answer, you’re not afraid to take it as a takeaway and get feedback to follow-up afterward.
We’ve worked hard already to build great relationships with our clients, and we need someone who can come in and continue to nurture that hard work we’ve put in.
You won’t be responsible for conducting any of the actual deliverable related work when it comes to SEO, but you should know your way around SEO and be able to answer general questions related to search engine optimization topics, the client’s account, and deliverables we’re providing to the client.
We’re looking for an Account Manager that has experience with the following points:
- 2+ years working in a professional environment as a client-facing account manager managing at least 12 clients on an on-going basis
- 1+ years of experience within the SEO industry
Our Client Success Manager will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Owning Accounts – You will be the responsible owner of our client accounts, including the day-to-day email and weekly meetings, engaging with clients on a one-on-one basis
- Relationship Building – We want you to be the face of the account and also to build and maintain a great relationship with our clients to deliver the best possible experience
- Deliverable Management – Ensure our internal PM is on-top of delivery and commitments for campaign deliverables
- Reporting & Insights – Deliver campaign reports and progress reports to our clients in both visual and video format
A Day In The Life of Our Client Success Manager
Below is what you can expect when working as a Client Success Manager:
- Communicate with and respond to clients both via email and video calls
- Provide clients with deliverables
- Assign tasks to team members
- Closely align with our internal team and PM to ensure we deliver on-time
- Keep track of overall client satisfaction and where we can be improving
- Monitor overall campaign performance
- Onboard new clients using our internal process
You’ll be using the following tools to get the job done:
SEO – Ahrefs, SiteBulb, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics
PM – Internal PM System – GSuite
Email & Document Management – GSuite
Reporting – Google Data Studio, GA/GSC, GTM, Agency Analytics
Communication – Slack, Google Meet
Our Philosophy on Training & What You Can Expect
We invest heavily in our team. We have a series of internal training courses and videos that follow our exact process, which we will provide and allow you to comb through prior to diving deep in.
We’re deeply involved in the SEO community, and we’re also staying up to date on both the latest and greatest courses and tools, which you’ll have full access to.
Sound like a fit?
Then click on the button below. We read every application – if we think you’re a great fit, we will be in contact regarding the next steps.