Rock The Rankings 2 weeks ago
SEO & Content Strategist
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 💰 Competitve Salary
- ⏲ Part-time or Full-time
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🎓 Training and Development
- 📅 Applications close on March 11th
Now Hiring: Remote SEO & Content Strategist
Get to Know Us First – Who Are We?
Rock The Rankings is a fully-remote, SEO agency that focuses specifically on what we do best – search engine optimization. We’re not a one-stop-shop offering dozens of services, rather we focus on what our clients trust us and come to us for, which is driving targeted search traffic to their business results in more inbound leads and a direct impact on the bottom line.
The following three points are core to our identity:
- We always put the client first and only work with clients that are a great fit. We need to know we can go out there and win for our clients, otherwise, we won’t work with them.
- We’re a compact team, meaning there’s a ton of room for growth internally. This role can easily blossom into a full-time role, and upwards into a senior position very quickly depending on your drive and motivation.
- We’re a remote, distributed team and always will be. Work wherever you want, and when you want. As long as we hit our deadlines and complete high-quality work, you’re free to do as you please!
Who are we looking to hire?
We do great work, and for that reason, we’re growing at a massive pace.
We’re looking to bring on board an additional SEO strategist that can get involved with client accounts, and help to make decisions based on the data and what will move the needle in terms of changes for our client’s websites.
We’re looking for a strategist that can do an analysis on a website, and put together an overall plan for the campaign focus. Someone who knows Technical SEO, as well as on On-Page SEO and can start to pull insights from Google Search Console and put them into an easily consumable format.
- 2+ years working in a professional environment on an SEO team (agency, company)
- Any qualifications related to SEO are a huge plus (Google Analytics Certified)
- We want this strategist to have experience not only with smaller websites but also with larger-sized domains (think 250-500k total pages).
We need someone that is more than familiar with the following:
- Running out opportunity analysis for client websites to find and tackle what would be the best items to target during an SEO campaign.
- Completing in-depth SEO audits by manually analyzing a website, and also by using our own internal tools and processes to make page-by-page decisions (updating a page’s on-page SEO, adding additional links, no indexing, 301ing, etc.)
- Reviewing GA/GSC for insights we can tackle on client’s accounts
- Conducting page-by-page analysis for primary keywords, and building out skeleton outlines for writers to execute on
- Crafting content calendars built around the silo concept, suggesting target keywords and topics
Our Philosophy on Training & What You Can Expect
We invest heavily in our team. We have a series of internal training courses and videos that follow our exact process, which we will provide and allow you to comb through prior to diving deep in.
We’re deeply involved in the SEO community, and we’re also staying up to date on both the latest and greatest courses and tools, which you’ll have full access to.
Sound like a fit?
Then click on the button below. We read every application – if we think you’re a great fit, we will be in contact regarding the next steps.