InBeat 2 weeks ago
SEO Partnership Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 💡 2+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💪 Work with 7,8 & 9-Figure Brands
- 📅 Applications Close October 24th
- 📈 Be on the ground floor of a company that’s growing 300% year over year
Now Hiring: Remote SEO Partnership Manager
inBeat is a company in the influencer marketing space with a mission to enable the creator economy for a new generation of micro-creators.
Help us build the category-leading content creation platform for leading Direct-to-consumer and e-commerce brands.
We work with leading DTC brands such as Nordstrom, Wildfang, and Soylent.
We have over 120k unique visitors on our website inbeat.co, and we’re looking to grow this to 300k by June 2022.
Among the most important skills that our email outreach specialist should have is the ability to build, maintain, and advance meaningful relationships with our partners. Some content marketing and SEO background will help you acquire links faster and spend less time on a learning curve.
Task and responsibilities
- Find new link-building partners and establish meaningful relationships with them. (This process includes the link prospecting stage as well as qualifying potential new link partners.)
- Build links through our partners.
- Set up weekly/monthly reports to showcase the number of links built during a particular time frame.
- Fluent English
- 2+ years of experience in PR, email outreach, or similar positions
- Ready to craft personalized email pitches with a strong focus on value.
- Able to find a relevant place on partners’ blogs to link back to link building targets; if necessary, add text to fit the desired link into the context of a post in a natural way
Organized self-starter with the ability to make decisions on their own.