Red Pine Digital 1 month ago
Europe, South America · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Report to Owner
- 📚 Training & Growth
- 📅 Applications Close July 27th
- 💡 Open to Any Level Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or South America
- 💰 $1,000 – $1,500 per month plus revenue share per site sold
Wanted: Seeking SEO Specialist to build, grow, and sell lead gen sites (Remote Position)
- F/t remote work opportunity that requires overlap in US EST daytime
- Salary $1,000-1,500/mo depending on experience with revenue-share per each site managed by you
- Report to the owner, be a key decision-maker, and know you’ve had a direct hand in driving new business for US businesses
Do you get a kick-off generating more business for other business owners?
Do you value the opportunity to learn new tools and strategies in new online environments?
Do you want autonomy in your role in deciding when you want to work, who you want to work with, and get support to execute your ideas?
This is the opportunity for you.
We are looking for an entrepreneur to be the managing partner for a portfolio of lead gen sites. You will be responsible for the ideation, build the sites, ranking them so they get leads, and selling the leads to American local businesses.
About Us & Origin Story
My name is Bunty SomRoy, the owner and head of marketing strategist.
For this reason, I’m going to cover not just the business but give you an inside peek of my own background.
I have been based in Canggu, Bali over the last few years and Chiang Mai, Thailand prior. Originally from Washington, D.C.
I never had a professional career in America. I worked primarily in retail and in seasonal jobs working at ski resorts and bike shops between Colorado and California.
I pursued the path of entrepreneurship after processing some existential issues I was dealing with in 2015 and made the decision to learn what running a business was all about.
Enter the Dynamite Circle and DCBKK – their annual conference in Bangkok, TH. I came as a volunteer in 2016 after purchasing a one-way ticket to Asia and never looked back.
From that point, I dedicated my efforts to be of service to anyone that needs problems solved in their business to learn and develop my skills.
I found a few opportunities doing landing pages, CRO, and 1 small FB ad gig before working as an official marketing manager for 1 DCer who was launching a membership site.
In 2018, I left that job and started freelancing again by focusing on solely FB ads.
After a lot of pivots, I settled into B2B SaaS. Now we have a small team of media buyers who managing Facebook and google ads for our SaaS clients.
While that part of the business is stable, it is difficult to scale because getting these companies the results they need is not repeatable.
This is where the pivot to local lead gen sites come in. Our goal is to build a portfolio of sites that we own and can sell the leads to local businesses. If a client were to leave or not be a fit, we could easily route the leads to another provider given that we own the sites.
This last part is where you come in as the captain of the ship in growing the business where I act as the investor and advisor.
Our Core Values
- Obsessed with getting measurable results
- Always be learning
- Always look for opportunities to learn
- Without growth, there is only atrophy
- Imperfect action over inaction
- Build and rank sites in high-ticket niches where they get calls through organic SEO or Google PPC
- Find a reputable local contractor to buy the leads
- Implement systems and training for their front office manager to properly handle the calls
- Make sure they keep paying us
What wins for this role look like
- Clients are continually happy to pay for leads.
- New sites are in the pipeline.
- Processes and systems improved with each new site and sale.
- We have scaled to several dozen sites.
The Process/Getting It Done
At the start, you’ll be given a course that outlines building and selling a site from start to finish.
In the beginning, you will be the go-to technician who will be required to build the site.
This will be done on WordPress using a page builder like Elementor.
You will be given an AI software tool that will help you populate the site with copy.
You’ll also need to use call tracking software like CallRail.
We’ll go through both industry lead pricing research as well as how competitive it is to rank in a specific city.
Once the site is built for a specific city, we will find a local contractor and automatically forward the calls to them using a whisper message – a little note that tells them the call came from us when they receive a call.
We’ll send them calls for 2 weeks, listen to the call recordings, and finally reach out directly from us with an introduction.
By this point, they should have closed some deals from the calls they’ve received from us. This will allow us to negotiate a rate per call that we will charge weekly for.
In the future, we might look into hiring someone to pre-screen the calls and then transfer them live directly to the business’s front desk in order to increase the quality of the lead and get less no- shows.
This is the process for one site from start to finish. The scaling step is to do this for the same industry in different cities or find better niche-city combos.
Once we have a strong idea of the revenue, costs, and profit of each site, we’ll arrange a profit share so that your income will grow with the business!
- You have gotten sites to rank with organic SEO
- You know some Google Ads
- You have some experience with all parts of funnel strategy; copywriting, landing page building, and CRO methodologies.
- Your clients have told you that the results you bring play a big part in their companies.
- You aren’t afraid to pick up the phone and make a sale to someone who is interested in working with you
- You often work with juniors or assistants to support you in execution. Maybe you’ve gone to Fiverr or Upwork to find support and you successfully managed them for deliverables that you were ultimately responsible for.
- You can communicate your ideas very well in written and spoken English.
- You love learning and seek every opportunity to grow.
- You often find yourself going into the research rabbit role about a new interest or hobby.
- You stay on top of marketing trends and innovative tech through private/niche communities, conferences, or books.
- You know a few marketing gurus or courses that you’d recommend to a peer who wanted to level up their skills to match yours.
- You sometimes learn about marketing in your off-time just to expand your skill set or because you’re genuinely interested.
- You’re very organized, analytical, and detailed-oriented often using productivity or project management tools to stay organized not just for work but in your personal life.
- You’re SO detailed-oriented that focusing on the details might sometimes be to your detriment by getting tunnel-vision or losing sight of the big picture.
- You might get annoyed if something is inefficiently done, knowing you could do it better.
- You notice outliers in a set of data or just generally when things “stick out.”
What’s In It For You?
- Have a direct say in how this business grows
- Know that clients are getting results from your direct hand
- Your income doesn’t have a cap
- Work when and where you want to
- Receive access to premium courses and trainings ranging across several different kinds of digital media skills.
Training & Growth
Your professional and career growth is as important to us as it is to you. You will be provided access to a combination of books, courses, tools, and paid communities to accelerate and support you.
This role isn’t a fit for you if…
- You don’t live and breathe marketing.
- You have difficulty communicating strategic initiatives over live video calls
- You prefer structured environments.
- You prefer to be told what to do and when to do it.
- You don’t use some sort of organization tool to hold yourself accountable.
We have a multi-part hiring process:
- Submit application
- Invited to a video interview with the hiring manager
- Skills assessment
- Invited to a video interview with me
- Official offer