Hepper 2 weeks ago
Cat Ecommerce Social Media and Community Manager Apprentice
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 💡 Apprenticeship
- 💰 $12.50 per hour
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🕘 Flexible Work Hours
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close August 6th
Now Hiring: Hepper Social Media Apprentice
Two questions for you:
- Are you a fresh graduate, excited to get stuck in on tough projects?
- Are you passionate about social media?
If you said “yes” to both, this could be the position for you.
Pangolia, Hepper’s parent company, owns several successful pet magazine sites (including DoggieDesigner.com, Excitedcats.com, and others). The 16 member team is a remote group of dedicated individuals who work hard and dream big.
Hepper is an e-commerce business acquired recently by Pangolia. In short, Hepper makes products that cats love to use, and their parents love to have in their homes. We have an extremely ambitious growth plan, and the team is now laying the foundations for the future of the brand, within which organic social media will play a significant role.
Hepper’s long-term goal: become the name in aesthetically pleasing and functionally useful cat furniture.
For this role:
- Increase Hepper topline revenue via conversions directly attributable to social media
- Increase Hepper brand awareness and traffic to blogs
- Grow number of followers and boost follower engagement
- Posting a wide variety of engaging and interesting content every day
- Reply to messages
- Interacting with followers and providing a helping hand for any questions or concerns
We are looking for someone who can do the following:
- Original content creation and curation for Hepper’s social media channels
- Researching existing content to repost/share on Hepper’s social media channels
- Share and tag images of followers’ pets
- Community management on social media (comments, private messages, etc.)
- Share new articles published on the Hepper Blog in an interesting way (share with pet groups, provide enticing captions, etc.)
- Influencer marketing/research and outreach
- Research audience preferences and current trends
The below requirements are not fixed, as we’re really hiring for attitude and passion. Even if you don’t feel you quite fit the brief, please apply regardless. In the first line of your cover letter, please tell us about the brand you feel has built the best community on social media.
- Fluent Written & Spoken English
- Content Creation
- Post Production & Video Editing
- Technically-able (Canva, Premiere Pro, In-design, Adobe Suite)
- Previous social media experience
- Previous community management experience
- Highly Organised
- Flexible work hours
- Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote)
- Be given unrivaled insight and the opportunity to accomplish something great
- Level up with a great, talented and exciting team
You would start off on a part-time internship that would act like a 3 month trial period.
After successful completion of the internship, you would be eligible to continue as a full-time social media manager. If you fail to complete the internship or either one of the parties involved does not wish to continue at any point, we would end the agreement after 3 months (or sooner, depending on the situation).
Part-time internship salary: $12.5 per hour
No company benefits in trial period