Black and White Zebra 3 weeks ago
Social Media Coordinator
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💰 $35,000 / Year
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 2+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- ⏲ Project-Based to Full-time
- 📅 Applications Close on Dec 12th
Now Hiring: Remote Social Media Coordinator
We’re looking for someone who’ll take our social media to the next level at Black & White Zebra. We pumped up our content production so we need help with distributing all this great content across all the social channels. We’re looking for someone who can help us reveal the powerful and human side of within the worlds of project management, QA, HR, ecommerce, customer experience, and more.
Who We Are:
We’re an indie media company who excel at creating exceptional content and
training for niche digital communities, for example, take a look at:
We are a small team of 8 based in Canada with a remote team in the Philippines. We got our start in 2011 as The Digital Project Manager blog, founded by our CEO Ben Aston. Since then we’ve grown our team and our website portfolio to 8 niche online communities. We’re ditching the textbook and writing the playbook on how we plan, produce, and publish digital media. We’re serious about being truthful, authentic, and having a good time!
We make serious digital stuff fun, empowering enjoyable learning that develops best practices through articles, community, training, and events.
We’re looking for someone who’ll take our social media to the next level at Black & White Zebra. We pumped up our content production so we need help with distributing all this great content across all the social channels.
We’re looking for someone who can help us reveal the powerful and human side of within the worlds of project management, QA, HR, ecommerce, customer experience and more.
We need your help to share our incredible content, connect with the movers and shakers in our worlds, and throw a spotlight on our amazing communities and their amazing achievements.
This role will primarily involve promoting our content and engaging with our community across all social platforms. You will be working alongside our Digital Marketing Lead, Hannah who will be your main contact and onboard you.
About The Role:
You’ll be collaborating closely with our team to deliver educational, expressive, well-crafted content pieces that incorporate great writing and design to our audiences and communities in the creative and technology sector. You’ll work with us to…
- Manage and oversee social media content for all our communities
- Use social media marketing tools such as Loomly, Hootsuite, QuuuPromote, Postbox and Missinglettr to promote new content and evergreen content
- Increase our presence on platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms,
- Collaborate with industry influencers to create a strong network
- Gather and share the highlights and achievements of our community
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Tell us what we should be doing differently, and put it into action
Salary will be $35k USD pro rata.
Who You Are:
- Grin-worthy English writing skills
- Basic design editing skills for social graphics
- Adaptable voice and tone
- The ability to breathe life and inject humour into traditionally dry topics like project management, human resources, QA and ecommerce
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Self-motivated, self-driven and self-starter
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Freelance: 2 years (Required)
- Copywriting and editing: 2 years (Required)
- Social Media Management: 2 years (Required)
- SEO writing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 2 years (Preferred)
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with content in WordPress
- Experience writing SEO-friendly copy
- Formal project management experience
- Multilingual skills (Spanish, French, & German in particular)
Come Work with Us!
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.
Don’t forget to say:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.