Swyvl Ltd 1 month ago
Social Media Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Contract, Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 💰 £25,000 – £40,000 per year
- ⏲ Contract-Based to Full Time
- 📅 Applications Close June 10th
Now Hiring: Remote Social Media Manager
Do you have a proven track record of success in creating and managing social media campaigns for at least 3 years?
Do you know how to optimize content so it’s engaging across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Tik Tok, and other social platforms?
Do you have the ability to produce eye-catching designs and write copy that converts?
Do you have experience working with influencers across the beauty, health and fitness, education, creative, or tech industries?
If so, keep reading. Because that’s what we’re looking for from our new Social Media Manager!
Who we are?
We are Swyvl, an exciting new tech start-up. We are in the process of building a brand-new social media app that will change the way we interact and change the way we think about services. Now we need to let people know about it!
What the job entails
As the Social Media Manager for Swyvl, you’ll own the brand and voice of our company on social. Currently, we have no social media presence, we need someone to come on board to create and build this from scratch. Our target market is young and social, ages 18-35; therefore, we want someone who has experience in accessing these people. From posting on Instagram, Tik Tok, and Facebook to cultivating relationships with influencers, your strategy will establish Swyvl as one of the “must use’ social apps of the time.
Using creative content, you will grow our social following and drive engagement across all platforms. This is both a strategic and execution role. You must be comfortable writing strategy one minute, and then creating content the next.
Who – the Candidate:
The winner of this role will have at least 3+ years of experience in social media marketing, content creation, and social analytics across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Linkedin, Twitch, and more? This also includes having a strong creative eye for beauty content, high taste/aesthetic, and experience with Sprout Social, Google Analytics, and other social media management tools. Having knowledge of the tech industry and launching new start-ups is a significant bonus.
This is a really encompassing role. You need to have experience in creating branding for a business, you need to know how to access the target market and you need to deliver followers. The business relies on having a large number of users, it is vital that you deliver these.
In this role, we will not be micro-managing. You will be tasked with managing the social media and creating all the relevant content.
Below are a few of the primary tasks for the role:
- Developing and growing our social media presence based on competitive research, brand monitoring, and past campaign and content performance
- Creating and managing the social media calendar
- Staying up to date on the latest emerging trends and best practices in social media
- Managing and building relationships with experts, influencers, and partners
- Publishing consistent, engaging content on all platforms that excites our community to take action and build connections
- Manage all social platforms and build our followers from scratch
- Understand our target market (18-30 + social)
- Experience in marketing strategy
- Ability to create content across multiple different mediums.
What’s the pay for this job?
- Salary: £25,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule – Work from home
- Experience: Social Media Marketing: 2 years (preferred)
- Work remotely: Yes