LX Group 2 hours ago
Software Team Leader
Asia, Pacific · Full Time
- 💡 4-10 Years of Experience
- 💰Competitive Salary & Perks
- 🗺 Anywhere in Asia or Pacific
- 📅 Applications Close August 30th
Now Hiring: Remote Software Team Leader
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Team Leader to lead our development team and drive the software product roadmap in a cutting edge, IoT company with a global market!
About the Role
Reporting to the Product Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Team Leader, with previous start-up experience to lead our software team and grow our product ecosystem to maximize its commercial impact. Employing an agile approach to leading a team of talented engineers and developers, the Software Team Leader will work with the Product Manager in developing and implementing the Software Product Roadmap, detailing every aspect of the product development, including design, engineering, quality, testing, monitoring, analytics, product optimization, support, and user testing.
To be successful you will
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Be a proven team leader, effectively motivating and managing the team to produce quality solutions on budget and to the deadline
- Successfully developed, managed an offshore team of engineers and developers using agile methodologies
- Proven ability to grow a product and maximize its commercial impact!
- Be driven, passionate, collaborative team player
- Solid project management experience, collaborating with clients, product managers, and engineers in delivering innovative solutions
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies including –
- Node.js experience with TypeScript being highly desirable
- Web frontend frameworks, preferably React
- HTML and CSS
- AWS IoT Core and Azure IoT Hub is desirable
- Understanding of MQTT or similar pub/sub protocols is highly regarded
What’s in it for you
- Successful, market-leading IoT company, with a global market
- Working with Product Manager in being responsible for developing and driving the Software Product Roadmap
- Have a real impact on the growth of the company globally
- Work with a fun, passionate, talented team
With the majority of the development team based in Sydney, Australia, and South East Asia, you’d need to be able to operate within a similar time zone to allow for collaboration, a minimum of 3 hours per day.
Please note, this is a contractor, not employee engagement. We are looking for a full-time, long-term engagement.
We’d love to hear from you!