Shopify Apps by Website On-Demand 7 months ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ? Staff Pick ?
- ? Work for a DCer ?
- ? Continuous Learning ?
- ? 3+ Years of Experience ?
- ? Anywhere in the World ?
- ? Competitive Salary and Perks ?
Now Hiring: Remote Sr. Full Stack Developer
Shopify Apps by Website On-Demand is a small Shopify app startup and developers of some of the leading apps in the Shopify App Store. Our apps are used by thousands of Shopify merchants and millions of online shoppers every day. We’re profitable, continuing to grow rapidly and have plans to dominate even more app store categories in the new year.
We’re looking for a remote Sr. Full Stack Developer to join our team and help us build the apps and features our merchants need to grow their businesses.
If you have start-up hustle and an entrepreneurial mindset, want to make a big impact in a small company and have at least 3 years of experience building apps with Ruby on Rails then you should come work with us.
As a Sr. Full Stack Developer, you’ll
- Be responsible for executing to the roadmap and backlog and enhancing the experience for our merchants and their shoppers
- Apply agile and lean principles to incrementally release new and improved capabilities, respond to feedback and adapt our approach
- Ensure we build the right things by regularly engaging and collaborating with customers
- Actively engage in product and business discussions with a technical eye for feasibility and adherence to overall roadmaps and strategy
- Model an environment of strong collaboration with teammates and customers to drive execution of the roadmap, negotiate changes in priorities and manage communication
You’re a great fit if you
- Have a bias towards simplicity and maintainability in your code
- Believe in automated testing and the importance of peer code review
- View software through the eyes of users and have a passion for delivering an exceptional experience
- Engage well with customers and are ready to do so
- Can set and meet expectations and have the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
- Are self-directed with a start-up / entrepreneurial mindset
- Have a proven commitment to lifelong learning and keeping your skills up-to-date
- Have strong writing and communication skills
You’re a great technical fit if you
- Have 3+ years of experience as a developer or software engineer
– are knowledgeable in cloud platforms (preferably Heroku), CI/CD solutions, DevOps principles, and background task management
– have experience with agile and lean principles and practices
- Have a solid foundation and understanding of relational database principles
You’re an amazing technical fit if you also
- Have experience implementing payment processing systems like Stripe
- This is a full-time, remote developer position
- Annual salary of $80k to $100k USD per year, depending on experience
- Three weeks of paid vacation each year
- Up to $1,500/year Lifestyle Spending Allowance to spend on fitness, transit and continuing education expenses like conferences, courses, and books
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.