FlowCandy 1 month ago
North America, South America · Part Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🔑 Work with the Founders
- 📅 Applications close July 24th
- 💡 Open to Any Level Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in North or South America
- 🕘 Part-time with the potential for full-time with the right candidate
- 💰 $15 – $30 per hour to start (full-time rate to be determined after a probationary period)
Now Hiring: Design Focused Art/Creative Director for Fast-Growing Email Marketing Company
FlowCandy takes the hassle out of creating amazing email marketing flows and campaigns.
Who We Are
Our co-founders are located in Atlanta and Philadelphia on the East Coast of the US, and we currently have 20+ team members Worldwide. From the US, Canada, and South America to Africa, Europe, and Asia our team spans 5 continents. Since we started out in July 2020 we have over $10m generated in email marketing revenue. With almost a decade of experience in eCommerce and email marketing, we’ve driven huge profits for our partners. Our team comprises expert copywriters, designers, developers, and marketers dedicated to creating quality work.
- Sense of Urgency to Deliver Value
- Prioritize Impact
- Show Grit
- Effective Communication
- Pay Attention to Detail
- Be Open-Minded and a Humble Listener
Who You Are
- Previous experience managing projects and teams
- Experience in digital marketing is key, but email marketing & eCommerce experience will put you at the top of our list
- We’re looking for someone with design experience in particular, who can help us take our emails to the next level. This is essential to be considered for this role.
- Someone who thinks outside the box and wants to change the landscape of email marketing
- Ambitious self-starter – We’ll provide you with the training you’ll need, but it’s important to be an autonomous problem solver too. Be curious and hungry to learn. Have grit.
- Great communicator. As a remote team, we rely on clear communication to stay on track and do our best work.
- Great at time management – You’ll need a well-balanced sense of urgency. We base our success on providing results fast for our clients, so we need you to be able to keep up with the pace.
- Detail-oriented – There are many moving parts to everything we do, and we need you to have attention to detail. You can start by remembering iloveemails when prompted in your application.
We aren’t interested in the usual job application stuff. We don’t NEED a cover letter, you don’t HAVE to submit a resume. Just link us to something online (it can be Google Drive, Dropbox, your website, whatever) that tells us who you are, what you can do, and what you’re capable of.
What You’ll Do
Art/Creative Directors manage multiple Project Managers within their own Squad. This position is design focused, this person is going to be helping elevate our entire email design process.
- Ensure we are on track for fulfilling the correct number of client tasks each month based on client’s subscriptions
- Analyze accounts prior to billing date; plan and line up tasks for the Project Managers for the full month
- Monitor Client ROI Monthly to ensure value is added
- Own the Work Queue for each client; ensuring we have the correct number of tasks “In-Progress” based on their subscription
- Lead Client Kick-Off Calls
- Work with PMs to ensure Accounts immediately get off to a good start and keep forward momentum
- Develop strong client relationships through Check-Ins and diffusing escalated situations
- Perform sweeps to ensure Project Managers are fulfilling tasks on-timeSuccess Manager
What’s In It For You
- Work remotely, from anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection. Who doesn’t want to go to work in their sweatpants? Decide to relocate? No problem. Our team is truly international, as long as you can join us during USA EST hours, you’re golden.
- We’re fast-growing but small enough right now for you to have a direct impact on the future of the company. We want you to be here for the long haul.
- Learn from the best. We’ll make you an expert with FlowCandy University. Work directly with our founders and a team of people that strive to be the best at what they do. There’s high-growth potential, we encourage our team to reach for the stars. Whatever it is you want to do, we’ll help you get there.
- Flexibility. We believe work/life balance is important. If you need to take off for a few hours to run some errands, or you’re taking a trip for a couple of days, no problem. Happy people make great employees.