Evergreen Supply LLC 3 weeks ago
Supply Chain Analyst
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🏖️ 21 Days PTO
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Report to Director of Operations
- 📅 Applications Close October 22nd
- ✈️ Company Retreats (to be resumed post-pandemic)
Now Hiring: Remote Supply Chain Analyst
We’re a rapidly growing outdoor sporting goods and clothing e-commerce company. We design, manufacture, market, and sell our own brands on Amazon.com. We are a market leader in many product categories such as sleeping bags, coats, ski gloves, ski goggles, running gloves, stand-up paddles, surfing accessories, headwear, and more.
Established in 2012, our business has grown organically to 8-figures of revenue. We’re currently growing at over 60% Y/Y.
Company mission: making the outdoors accessible to all through quality outdoor sporting goods.
Supply Chain Analyst Role
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to keep a close eye on everything from POs, delivery times and routes, 3PL inventory, and stocking limitations at Amazon. The Supply Chain Analyst will make recommendations and analyses on storing, shipping, restocking, and delivering our products efficiently. An integral part of the role will be improving the effectiveness of our supply chain processes through the development and improvement of our tracking, planning, ordering, and stock management systems.
Experience & Qualifications we’re looking for:
- This role would suit someone who has a background in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Analytics
- Familiarity with Supply Chain principles and planning
- SAP or other PO tracking system experience
- Experience in Amazon, eCommerce, manufacturing is a huge bonus
- Chinese language skills is a bonus but not necessary
Traits we’re looking for:
- Highly analytical and logical
- Super detail-oriented and meticulous with data
- Have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize a varied workload
- High proficiency in Excel (sumifs, lookups, macros) and G-Suite
- Have the drive to improve things and have the ability to challenge the status quo
- Independent and proactive, can learn and figure out things quickly
Here are some of the areas you will work on:
- Purchase Order monitoring: make sure all our reports and systems are updated with the correct PO details and ETAs.
- Shipment monitoring and analysis: keep an eye on ocean and air shipments from manufacturer to 3PL and from 3PL to Amazon. Update all relevant reports/systems and follow up on any delays, issues. Create a reporting system on costs, efficiencies, issues.
- Monitor Amazon Shipping Queues: make sure all our open shipments to Amazon are on track, validate Closed shipments, and open tickets where necessary.
- 3PL Management: track, analyze and move the inventory in our 3PL warehouse
Supply Chain Projects: initiate new projects of Supply Chain Management to improve processes and tracking systems.
- Dashboard creation: work closely with the Business Analytics team to create dashboards/reports on Inventory.
- Communication on Inventory: be the point of contact for any Inventory and Supply Chain related questions from the business. Proactively communicate updates to the Leadership Team.
Your Experience at the Company
You will report to the Director of Operations and will work closely with the manufacturing, business analytics, and sales and marketing teams.
You must be okay with morning or late evening calls to talk with the team in the Philippines, China, UK/Spain, or on the US East Coast, or with our 3PLs and forwarders on the US West Coast.
You will meet with your teammates 4 times per year in the Philippines (when travel is back to normal). Here’s our company structure: 15 in PH, 1 in Canada, 3 in the US (including CEO), 2 in China, 1 in the UK, 1 in Spain.
- Creative team (4): graphic design, product/packaging design, photoshoots, video shoot speccing
- Sales & Marketing (5): listing optimization, keyword research, PPC advertising, display advertising, copywriting, SEO partnerships
- Branding & Marketing (2): high-level branding, guidance on product listings
- Customer Happiness (2): customer support, handwritten letters to customers
- Development (1): automating processes, scraping data, providing data-driven insights
- Operations and Analytics (3): sales analysis, inventory management, automations, project management, and process improvements
- China team (2): sourcing, manufacturing, quality control, vendor management, logistics
Salary & Benefits
- Pay: Competitive salary
- 21 days paid time off
- Remote work, no commute: work from the comfort of your home, local coffee shop, or resort
- Fast, reliable internet is an absolute must
- References: 2-3 are necessary
If you are interested, please answer the following questions:
- Your experiences (written, video, audio). How have your past experiences prepared you for the responsibilities of this job?
- Why do you want to work in supply chain management?
- Have you ever worked remotely? If so, describe the experience. If not, tell us why you would like to work in this arrangement?
- Your favorite business books or podcasts
- Expected Salary
- Available to start