SparkPod 6 days ago
Supply Chain Coordinator (Amazon)
Asia · Full Time
- 🏖️ Paid Time Off
- 🗺 Anywhere in Asia
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 📚 Training and Development
- 📅 Applications Close June 12th
- 💰 Php 576,000 – Php 696,000 per Year + Bonus
Now Hiring: Supply Chain Coordinator (Amazon)
Want to join a team of creative geniuses committed to creating innovative products on Amazon? SparkPod is on a mission to launch several brands on Amazon and increase our annual sales to $100 mil. Our objective is clear: we want to bring the highest value with every product we bring to the market. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way physical products are being developed and launched on Amazon. If this is you, let’s talk.
Here’s what you’ll do:
Inventory Management and procurement
- Plan, monitor, and replenish inventory for all warehouses and all platforms
- Execute, manage and track orders after negotiating the prices with the designated supplier for established products
- Liaise with the Sourcing Team for order confirmation and invoicing for new products to be launched
- Communicate with the Marketing team regarding all printable (packaging, inserts, guides…) for each order and keep track of the related changes
- Take full ownership of the Amazon transparency program
- Communicate with the Accounting team regarding payments to suppliers as per the payment terms agreed upon
- Check and approve physical samples/ sample images (printable) before mass production based on the order specs
- Arrange for inspection of each order and communicate the results with the Operation Manager for approval before booking the shipments.
- Coordinate with support to check and fix any recurring defect, and place random orders on Amazon on a regular basis
- Contact several forwarders for international shipment bids; negotiate and choose the best option
- Arrange for domestic shipments/transfer between warehouses, 3PLs and fulfillment centers
- Oversee and track shipments and coordinate with the Warehouse Manager, 3PL Warehouse/s, outsourced agency/ies in charge of reconciling FBA shipments
- Coordinate with the Operations Manager and Launch and Brand Manager for changes in shipment departure and arrival schedules
- Communicate with the Accounting team to make payments to forwarders following the payment terms agreed on.
Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience in logistics/supply chain, procurement, stock, logistics, or inventory management
- International logistics experience in a wholesale distribution or retail supply chain environment in the eCommerce industry (preferably w/ Amazon experience)
- Strong systems skills, including proficiency with integrated software applications such as Amazon and SoStocked
- Excellent organization, negotiation, and communication skills
- High attention to detail, including precise and effective communication and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Why join SparkPod?
- Work in the US market with a talented team on an exciting mission
- Annual bonus
- Paid vacation
- 3PM – 12AM PHT Shift
- Company-sponsored learning and professional development
- Php 576,000 – 696,000 annual salary