Momentum Brands 3 weeks ago
Supply Chain Executive
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 4+ Years of Experience
- 🏖️ Unlimited Paid Vacation
- 📅 Applications Close May 1st
- 🎓 Access to latest learnings and tools
Now Hiring: Remote Supply Chain Executive
Do you love to drive new sourcing/pricing strategies?
Do you like to develop strong business relations with suppliers?
Is the inventory number game your favorite game?
Are you a self-starter who loves to own things end to end?
Do you love to plan things ahead of time?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all of the above then please keep reading…
We are looking for a Supply Chain Executive to join our team. Your role in this position will be to support overall supply chain and logistics operations to maximize efficiency and minimize the cost of the company’s supply chain.
We are Momentum Brands and we create consumer goods brands that are sold on the Amazon.com platform. Having multiple brands and currently, all sales in the USA, we are a small team and are based in Australia, China, Pakistan, and the Philippines.
We are a close-knit team and have team video calls every week, where the focus is on getting to know each other better.
- Work with production requirements and perform supply chain planning.
- Collaborate with the sourcing team and follow through with the purchasing process.
- Assess and analyze production needs based on forecasted demands and supply constraints.
- Monitoring purchasing prices, checking estimates and investigating any overcharges.
- The control of Stock to ensure product availability at all times at required levels, maintaining no Out of Stocks.
- Manage the replenishment process and recommend improvements as necessary.
- Conducting business analysis of current Inventory and historical usage to include management reporting.
- Tracking containers until final point of delivery.
- Review freight expense reporting and vendor shipping patterns to identify opportunities to reduce freight expenses.
- Partner with vendors, and distribution centers to implement case pack modifications and pick/pack strategies.
- Monitoring and controlling pricing and conducting on-going pricing checks.
- Control transit documentation including load lists, export/import documents and commercial invoice.
- 4+ years of Supply Chain Experience.
- Understanding of forecasting methodologies and ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced skills with Excel.
- Ability to handle a diverse workload.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English are essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management.
- Digital Supply Chain Experience will be preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Remote work-friendly.
- Flexible and Unlimited Vacation policy.
- Flexibility to create your own schedule (as long as you’re available for meetings).
- Be part of a great team that all have aspirations to make big things happen.
- Access to all of the latest learnings and tools.