Packlane 3 weeks ago
Technical Project Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🏖️ 15 Days PTO
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- ⚕️ Healthcare Reimbursement
- 📅 Applications close on July 22nd
Now Hiring: Remote Technical Project Manager
Packlane empowers brands big and small to create beautiful, affordable unboxing experiences that customers will enjoy and remember. From subscription boxes to event swag, eye-catching packaging can help brands connect with their customers – so we do everything we can to make it a smooth and easy process.
We’re a team of eager self-starters from all over the world, and we’re looking for others to help grow Packlane into the best company it can be. Our core values are creativity (including beautiful design!), high-quality work, and a passion for the customer. If that sounds like a good fit, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Who You Are:
You are a project management whiz and love organization (in your job, at least!). You notice and are great at remembering the little things. You enjoy trying new tools and helping people and processes be more effective. You thrive in collaborative environments and excel at motivating your peers. You communicate complex ideas clearly and simply. You utilize empathy to understand company needs and help drive projects forward. You have experience working in Agile environments and believe in continuous learning and improvement. You’re looking for a role that will challenge you to grow and innovate while having a real impact on a company’s future. If that sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
What you will do:
- Ideate. Create. Innovate. Support our small (but ultra-productive!) team in crafting innovative features and systems, as well as integrating solutions for new and current products.
- Support the Product team in leading company-wide initiatives and projects.
- Coordinate across Product and Engineering to identify, define and communicate project status and needs.
- Develop and maintain project management tools that show visibility into the project’s status, timeline and goals.
- Foster a strong but flexible Agile culture using Jira and Confluence and regularly assess team effectiveness and health. As needed, implement new practices (& thus, support the goal of continuous improvement).
- Facilitate a strong relationship between Engineering and the rest of the company. Support the balance between company needs and engineering capacity and ability.
- Strengthen the relationships between Product and the rest of the company by promoting excellent, transparent communications and organized project interactions.
- Extremely effective written communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong project management experience.
- Experience in motivating a team while maintaining a feedback-focused and action-oriented culture.
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to ambiguous environments and relate well to people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated commitment to creative solutions, out-of-the-box thinking
- Fluent in Agile and adapting the principles flexibly to fit a team
- An easy-to-work-with attitude, well-organized, and highly self-motivated.
- Strong work ethic and a healthy obsession with learning new things (especially new technologies!).
- Reliable. Accountable. Dependable. And all the other good -ables. You know what they are.
- Experience working with remote teams across time zones