MoneyThumb 2 months ago
Technical Support Specialists
North America, South America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💰 $20-30/Hour
- ❗ Hiring Multiple
- 💡 2+ Years of Experience
- 🔑 Work with the Founders
- 📈 Fast-Growing, New Company
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas (East Coast Time zone Preferred)
Now Hiring: Remote Technical Support Specialists
Ready to join the Technical Support Team at a fast-growing fintech company? MoneyThumb makes software that effortlessly extracts transactions from bank and credit card PDF statements so that it is in a usable format for accountants and lenders. You’ll be providing technical support for our financial conversion software products. This requires strong technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
MoneyThumb makes software that effortlessly extracts transactions from bank and credit card PDF statements so that it is in a usable format for accountants and lenders. PDF Insights streamlines the borrower sales and underwriting process by immediately spreading and analyzing PDF Bank Statements so lenders can get to yes, or no faster than their competition.
Our company is about 6 years old and has had some tremendous recent growth. The team is small and passionate about what they do. We’re excited to be growing and to have the opportunity to bring on a Marketing Manager / Digital Marketer.
You’ll be providing technical support for our financial conversion software products. This requires strong technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills. Familiarity with server environments, Java, and PHP is required. We sell to both accountants and to underwriters, so familiarity with either of those disciplines is a plus.
Most of the support will be done over email. Clients submit tickets and there are templates that we have for replying. However, on the investigation level, may need to dig into the statements. There is an investigation that goes into this so you’ll need to be detailed orientated and organized.
You’ll be able to work from anywhere in North or South America but being located in the East Coast timezone is preferred. Since we’re a small (but fast-growing) team, we’ll also need help for 2 hours over the weekend.
Day to Day Will Include:
- Respond to customers with knowledge, professionalism, and a high level of customer care.
- Answer pre-sales questions from customers regarding products features and selection.
- Respond to post-sales issues from customers.
- Customer interactions are primarily via our online ticket system, with the occasional phone call
- Develop additional customer training content such as tutorials and videos.
- The preferred location is the US east coast, to provide support early in the morning.
- 2 Years of experience
- High computer literacy
- Experience with technical support
- Familiarity with server environments, Java, and PHP
- We are preferably looking for someone in East Coast Time Zone