Dentaly 5 months ago
Europe · Gigs/Projects
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗣 Native English Speaker
- 💡 2-3 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications close on July 13th
Now Hiring: Remote Telesales/Customer Coordinator
Dentaly.org provides the general public with oral health information as well as certain services. One of those services is dental tourism: people who need expensive dental treatment may contact us to be put in touch with clinics abroad who can offer a great cost-saving (more info).
We currently receive around 10 UK leads per day interested in dental tourism.
We’re looking for somebody to call these leads and engage in conversation with them to understand their needs, explain the process for getting treatment abroad, and direct them towards the clinic that would suit them best. Some of the communication with prospects will also be done through emails and WhatsApp.
The job involves some administrative work such as assigning the incoming leads to the right files, updating our CRM, collecting x-rays, coordinating with the clinics we partner with, invoicing, etc. This admin work makes up 25-40% of the job; it varies from day to day.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous phone sales experience to work from home with flexible hours. We expect this role to take a maximum of 2.5 hours per day at first, from Monday-Friday (including evenings) and ideally Saturday mornings. We can discuss this further with the right candidate.
You’ll receive hourly pay plus commission for each sale, so there is good earning potential if you’re able to convert leads.
You should have the right combination of friendliness, professionalism, and empathy to connect with leads, provide the information they need, and convince them of the benefits of getting treatment abroad.
Relevant experience in the medical sector would be a strong advantage but prior knowledge of dentistry isn’t necessary; the resources on our site will help you learn the basics and you can liaise with our clinics for help with any questions you can’t answer.
- Be a native English speaker and based in the UK or in a part of Europe which is no more than 1-2 hours different from the UK.
- Be available to make and receive calls in the daytime as well as evenings (6-8 pm UK time) as this is when many of our prospects are available to talk.
- Have 2-3 years proven experience in telesales.
- Have experience using CRM to manage leads.
- Be willing to spend time learning about various dental procedures (we have lots of resources on our website) in order to speak to prospects with confidence and authority.
- Be able to manage their own workload and work independently once trained.
- Be comfortable using online tools for documentation, CRM, project management and email marketing (Slack, Google Drive, HubSpot, AWeber, etc.).
- Have their own laptop and smartphone of a good enough specification to perform the tasks described above.
About our company
We’re an ambitious and growing startup with a young team based all over the world. Our company is expanding fast, so for the right candidate, there is the opportunity to grow with us and gain more responsibility.
Please note, this role is offered on a freelance basis.
If you think you’re a great match, please apply with a cover letter and your CV.
Please note that although current travel restrictions mean visits to clinics are on hold, we are still receiving around 5 leads per day from people interested in getting dental treatment abroad when the situation allows
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.