Seller Interactive 1 week ago
UI/UX Team Leader
North America · Full Time
- 🗺 Anywhere in Canada
- 💡 2 Years of Experience
- ⚕️ Flexible Health Benefits
- 📅 Applications Close August 20th
- 💰 CAD $60,000 to $70,000 per year
- 👪 Unlimited Paid Vacation and Sick Days
Now Hiring: Remote UI/UX Team Leader
Seller Interactive is looking for a UI/UX Team Leader to join our growing international team! This role is open for anyone in Canada and will be remote.
Who we are
Outgive is a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 300+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
Under Outgive, we have several different brands and companies! You will be working under Seller Interactive. Seller Interactive is the largest and fastest-growing Amazon FBA Marketing Agency based in Canada with employees and clients worldwide.
Why work for us? What’s in it for you?
- Flexible health benefits after 3-month probation
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick days after 3-month probation
- Fun, friendly, and challenging work environment
- No dress-code!
- Healthy office snacks, coffee, and tea
- Always work with up-to-date technology
- Opportunities to execute your own creative ideas without being micro-managed!
We are looking for a UX/UI Team Leader (experience in front-end development would be an asset, but not required). You will be collaborating with our in-house and remote team to design, create and implement our various digital assets. This is a visible leadership role – you will be overseeing the entire UI/UX team and managing a team of 3-5 UI/UX Designers.
- Provide strategic direction on UI/UX for our various projects
- Lead a team of remote UI/UX Designers and delegate tasks
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Work with cross-functional teams, such as clients, developers, management, etc, to understand business needs and brainstorm design strategy.
- Minimum of 2 years’ of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- Must have a portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for digital products.
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Figma, or similar tools.
- Photoshop and Illustrator proficiency would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work in collaboration with teams, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- No previous leadership or project management experience required, but must be willing to take these two roles on as a visible team leader
- Flexible and able to multitask multiple responsibilities. Must be able to quickly adapt with a positive mindset.
- Have a positive and outgoing personality, with a professional demeanor (maturity, integrity, self-discipline)
- Exhibit our 4 core values. Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning.