ConversionAdvocates 3 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close on Aug 18th
Now Hiring: Remote UX Designer
What skills are needed?
We are looking for web designers with a keen eye for optimization and user experience. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for creating a design that is considerate of the CRO objectives, that is aligned with the website copy and that ensures overall optimal user experience and brand consistency across all web pages, amongst other duties.
- Create specific graphic design elements for landing pages or any type of web page.
- Create designs for Paid Advertising (Facebook, AdSense and LinkedIn)
- Create graphic design for an entire landing page or any type of web page.
- Creative thinking while keeping EXPERIMENT objectives in mind at all times.
- Considering the human-computer-interaction with the design elements.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Technical Skills & Qualifications
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Designing UX elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for the client website.
- Designing UI/UX elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows for landing pages.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design for both web and mobile platforms.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have a user-centric mindset.
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize design for the best possible outcome.
Team. As a designer on our CRO Team, you will work with Developers, Copywriters and Strategist. You will be responsible for bridging the gap between creative graphical design, strategy and user interaction. You will be taking an active role on both sides and defining how the experiment looks as well as how all elements of web creation will be seen and used by the web visitors. This is an important aspect of your job that requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Discipline. You won’t have someone watching over your shoulder on a day-to-day basis to make sure the work is getting done. We are strong believers in trust and autonomy. We must be confident that you will deliver the work in time even if you have a poor internet connection on your favorite beach spot or if your beer has spilt on your laptop when reaching out for your nachos.
Communication. Communication between the team members is key for a successful project and overall working relationship. You’ll be working with CRO strategists, writers and developers so if you have a solution to a problem, we’ll be happy to hear what you have for us!
What’s the lifestyle like?
Our company is built on the foundation of giving you flexibility in your lifestyle. We’re not looking to put you in an office and waste your time in traffic. Our entire team is remote so, apart from calls, and meeting us in person every now and then, you’re free to live anywhere in the world that has a good wifi connection.
Before you apply…
If you’re looking for a temporary opportunity or gap-year to fund your travels before committing for a more serious job, then you should not apply for this position.
We’re looking for people who share our vision for the future and want to grow with us. We want you to be part of our TEAM.
If you can see yourself growing into a profitable and meaningful career with us and love what we do, we want you to be part of our team.
Also, note that we will be starting you off slow with a bank of hours. We already have a team in place so we will slowly send you work and onboard you into our process. This will also give us both a chance to see if you enjoy working with us and if you are a good fit for our team.
The founders, Raphaëlle, and Sina, will be reviewing every application. If we think you’re a good fit, we will reach out to you to do a video call interview. After the first interviews are done, final candidates will be brought back for a second interview before we make our decision.
This sounds awesome! How do I apply?
Easy. Fill out the application with your best design work, and submit it.
Looking forward to working with you!
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.