Dynamite Jobs 2 months ago
Vetting Specialists / Recruiters
Europe, North America, South America · Part Time
- ❗ Hiring Multiple ❗
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- ⏰ Flexible Hours
- 💰 $1,500-2,000 Month
- ⏲ Part-Time to Full Time
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 💡 1+ Years of Experience
- 🗣 Native English (or NEARLY Native)
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas or Europe
Now Hiring: Remote Vetting Specialists / Recruiters
Work With Dynamite Jobs. We’re Seeking Part-Time Vetting Specialists / Recruiters
Hey DJ Candidate, our done-for-you recruiting service is growing fast.
To help us manage the increasing volume from our customers, we’re seeking some talented recruiters with a good eye for talent (and a strong BS meter) to help us evaluate job candidates.
We’re looking to hire a few Vetting Specialists / Recruiters. Our ideal candidates will have some experience with recruiting, either for remote companies and (hopefully) with technical roles. We’re also open to candidates who are trying to get started in recruiting and show the right passion.
You’ll be working directly with our Senior Recruiter, Greg, and be exposed to a fast-growing company. We work with some pretty cool companies who are hiring for interesting roles. This kind of work is very satisfying as we’re helping people find great jobs and growing remote teams.
Here’s the backstory:
For every client job we post, we can receive 100’s of applications (in some cases, many more). After sifting through the applications and grading them, we schedule calls with the top candidates. The purpose of the calls is to both evaluate the candidates and see if they are a good fit for our clients, often very unique, remote-first businesses.
That’s where we need your experience and professionalism. We’re in need of smart, experienced professionals to help us sort the wheat from the chaff.
You’ll be working directly with our Senior Recruiter, Greg Valentine, and collaborating with him on vetting candidates using a variety of basic tools. A broad range of professional experience is a huge benefit here, as well as a professional confident tone (backed by experience!), and a high level of professionalism with basic web tools used to communicate and schedule calls (CRM, email, Google Meet, etc).
In general, the calls are 15-30 minutes long, but call times can vary depending on the quality of the candidates, and the complexity of the open jobs.
- Learn about our client’s open roles from a skill set and culture fit
- Login to our CRM system
- Review candidate applications
- Schedule pre-screen calls with candidates across the globe that are good fits for the role
- Take detailed notes on calls
- Summarize details from call and send to our senior recruiter
- Build long-term relationships with candidates and invite them to join our platform
- Average 15 to 20 calls a week with candidates
- Invoice clients
Is this role for you?
- Would you enjoy speaking with 10 to 20 job applicants every week? When you identify a good candidate, could you then give a good write-up on why they could be a good fit for the role?
- Do you have a knack for connecting with others on the phone? Can you help identify great candidates from mediocre ones? Do you have enough business experience to speak fluently about our clients’ businesses (remote-first web-based businesses!), and help to speak to why they would be a good fit for certain candidates and not for others?
- Do you have some recruitment experience or are you very interested in getting started in the field?
A few reasons this job is unique:
- Potential for growth. Our done-for-you recruiting business is only 1 year old, and already we have anywhere from 10 to 20 open positions at any given time. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the founders and senior staff to help us grow. Help us train future recruiters or contribute or scale to full time.
- Incredibly flexible. You don’t need to scale into a full-time position if you don’t desire to, we are always looking for high-quality professionals to help us with candidate screening calls. Scale-up, or scale down as you see fit. Are you a parent or a hobbyist? Looking to cash in on a career or professional skills but still have plenty of spare time for other projects? Let’s talk about how our job requirements might be a fit with your lifestyle.
- Your professional experience and people skills are valuable to us. This position is ideal for those with a high level of professional and people skills, but are not currently seeking to leverage those skills in a high-stress environment. While we’ll demand you to be consistent, prompt, professional, highly communicative, and detail-oriented, this is not a high-stress job and can be a good compliment to your current lifestyle.
- Native English or NEAR Native English
- We’re open to any level of experience. You could either have a few years of experience recruiting or just starting out.
- We are currently seeking candidates based in the Americas or European time zones.
- Target Salary: $1500 Per Month
- Time Input: Part-time
- Contract Role