Kalipso Labs 3 months ago
Video Content Marketer
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ? Work for a DCer
- ?️ Applications close on June 5th
- ? Fluent English or German Speaker
- ? Anywhere in the World (European Time Zones preferred)
Now Hiring: Remote Video Content Marketer
Kalipso Labs is changing the way companies do content marketing. With our “content recycling” approach, we support B2B marketers from diverse industries to repurpose their existing content instead of constantly having to come up with new ideas. No matter whether they have articles, whitepapers, podcasts, or interviews, we turn all their content pieces into short-animated videos for their website and social media.
By offering a flexible and cost-efficient solution, our team at Kalipso Labs pursues the mission to help companies to market more sustainably and to simplify their process of video creation so that video content becomes part of their day to day operations.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a rockstar to help us scale our video production for companies across the globe. Based on their portfolio of written, audio, and video content, we look for a creative mind who can easily learn the usage of our cloud-based video editing software and design a short engaging video.
Furthermore, as the first member of our operations team, you are in charge of optimizing our processes to build customized videos at scale. You’ll be responsible for strengthening our foundation of video content while rapidly testing and expanding different strategies to simplify the video creation process.
As a remote company, we consider people from all around the world. However, as most of our clients are currently from the DACH region, German skills are an advantage.
- You are enthusiastic about remote work and would like to become part of a team that values flexibility, efficiency, and a healthy work-life balance.
- You are driven to learn a new cloud-based video editing software and take the lead of our video production.
- You gained first experiences in video editing and ideally can show us a few samples.
- You have an eye for creativity, design, and storytelling in videos.
- You are eager to optimize internal video systems for higher output and accelerate your skills to make the process more efficient and dynamic.
- You are fluent in English and/or German.
- You believe in the power of content recycling and short dynamic video content.
Does that sound like you? Then we can’t wait to get to know you better!
Kalipso Labs is a young, fast-growing company, so you’ll get to experience a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll do:
- Identifying key insights of long-form content pieces (e.g. articles, whitepapers) across a wide range of industries and transforming them into short video material for our clients
- Designing videos according to individual customer preferences, thereby contributing to our exclusive video content brand.
- Working on the efficiency of the video creation process and developing new strategies and techniques to optimize internal systems.
- Grow skills, mindset, and leadership by taking over responsibility from the first day onwards.
- Supporting customers to have the best possible experience with Kalipso Labs.
Working at Kalipso Labs
We are a small team at the beginning of our journey to shape the content marketing ecosystem. Through your work at Kalipso Labs, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both our team as well as the overall content industry, being one of the early-adopters in the market.
Our first priority will always be to make things easier, less costly, and more flexible for our customers. We value direct communication and remote work that gives each team member the opportunity to better align their private life with the work they love to do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We believe in small teams and strong relationships. For us, small teams mean less bureaucracy and more getting things done in a trusted environment.
Location: Anywhere but European time zones preferred.
Full-time, Contract basis, 1,500€ monthly
Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with influencers, young startups, scale-ups, and big corporations all over the world and across different industries.
Sounds good? Great!
How To Apply
To jump-start the process, please complete our application form. We will ask a few questions about your previous experiences and your motivation for the role. At the end, you will be asked to upload a short video where you introduce yourself and tell us why you are a good candidate to join our team at Kalipso Labs.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us within one week, even if we don’t seem like a good fit. If you get a positive response, we will schedule our first interview where we address all your questions and give you a first chance to shine with your personality.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.