Rachael Attard LLC 1 month ago
Asia, Europe · Full Time
- 📚 Book Club
- 🚀 Personal Growth
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or Asia
- 📅 Applications Close April 9th
- 💰 Salary (to be negotiated) & Bonuses
Now Hiring: Remote Video Editor
Are You An Amazing Video Editor?
Are you looking for a brand that values its employees and wants to see them grow and develop?
Are you looking to be part of a team consisting of ambitious and highly intelligent people?
If you answered YES to these questions, then we are looking for YOU!!!
This Is What You Will Be Doing
- Editing full-length workout videos
- Working on content for Instagram. 30-second workout videos for feed and stories
- Later on, we want to have a proper Youtube channel with workout videos so you’ll be in charge of editing those as well
This Is What We Are Looking For
- You need to have video editing work experience
- You need to have your own portfolio
- You need to have very good verbal and written English skills
- Bonuses: Within our company, bonuses aren’t just a dream, they are real. Apart from a nice and regular paycheck, you will get bonuses too!
- Remote Work: We mean it. No traveling, no office, no being stuck in a cubicle. We are a fully remote team, and we will remain free.
- Personal Growth: We are growing fast which gives a lot of opportunities for growth with the company.
- Book Club: We love to read and to improve ourselves! We have a monthly book club where we focus on improving on one thing from which we could benefit the most.
- Freedom: We give our team members the freedom to be innovative, creative, and to take initiative while sharing valuable marketing experience.
- Fun Team: Our team consists of fun, driven, and smart people. Apply for one of the positions and you’ll see for yourself!
Is This The Right Job For You?
This Is The Right Job For You If:
- You are passionate about health, wellness, and fitness.
- You believe it’s very important to always deliver on your promises.
- You like to work with competent and hardworking people who can inspire you to constantly improve.
This Job Is Not For You If:
- Don’t have experience in video editing
- Like being micromanaged and having somebody checking your work every hour.
- You are searching for a stable, never-changing job where you can do the same things that you are good at, over and over. We challenge our team members to improve all the time, so if that does not excite you, this probably is not a job for you.
So, What’s The Next Step?
- Application deadline: April 9, 2021 (7 pm GMT+1)
- An email from us: If you apply, you should receive an email from us in the next 24h, so don’t forget to check your spam and promotions folder!
- Starting date: If you become our new team member, you can expect to start working with us at the end of April.