Edit Crew 1 week ago
Video Producer/Account Manager
North America, South America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Report to Founder
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 🚀 Opportunities for Growth
- 🏖️ 10 Paid Holidays per year
- 📅 Applications Close August 7th
- 💰 $1000 – $2500 USD per month
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Western Hemisphere
Now Hiring: Remote Video Producer/Account Manager
- 📑 – Manage client relationships while ensuring the videos we make are high-quality
- 💰 – $1000 – $2500 USD per month
- 💻 – Fast-growing company
- 📈 – Leadership Role
- 🎯 – Full-time
- 📍 – Work from home or anywhere you prefer in the Western Hemisphere
If this is something that sparks your interest, keep reading 👇
Edit Crew helps video production companies outsource their editing in a no-hassle, affordable, streamlined manner. Our clients consist mainly of companies in the US & Canada.
Our clients work with us for a few key reasons:
- We are a trusted, reliable team that delivers a higher-touch editing service without the hassle of hiring a freelancer.
- Our team understands the specifications and structure of branded video marketing content.
- We allow them to worry about bigger things (like growing their business).
- The process to start a new project and conduct revisions is simple and painless.
- Our company culture is fun, creative, hard-working, and focused on getting things done. We are dedicated to delivering top-quality
- Creative video work with excellent customer service.
Edit Crew has been in business for one year. In that time, we’ve…..
- Helped over 40 video production companies
- Edited over 1,000 videos
- Grown our team to 17 amazing team members
- We have grown consistently since the company began, and this is forecasted to continue for the foreseeable future.
You will report to the founder, Ben in a once-weekly leadership team meeting. Our team communicates throughout the week on Slack.
About The Role:
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager/Video Producer to join us. While these two skillsets are seemingly not aligned, the joining of the two is crucial to Edit Crew’s success thus far. The deadly combination of video professionals with detail-oriented, organized, and level-headed communicators is what we’re looking for.
Priorities for this role on a day-to-day basis:
- Communicate with clients via message about the status of their projects, intaking project details and smoothing over any tough situations which may arise.
- Quality-controlling videos from the editing team before sending them to the client, leaving notes and ensuring they are of top quality.
- Communicate with the editing team concerning project details, project status, deadlines, etc.
- Serve as the de facto leader of a team of editors.
- The ability to handle many moving parts while managing expectations is crucial in this role.
The first few weeks in the role….
- Learning how Edit Crew operates
- Learning the strengths/weaknesses of each team member in order to best assign new projects
- Becoming accustomed to our clients
- Learn what types of quality is expected when delivering new videos
Tools we use:
- Service Provider Pro
Our most suitable candidate:
- Has proven experience with demonstrated success in video production and/or post-production.
- Has proven experience managing client accounts
- Is good at smoothing over conflict, both internally and with clients
- Project management skills
- People management and leadership skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail
- Is an independent worker who can troubleshoot their own problems
- Are positive, good human beings (we only hire those here!)
In summary, you will enable Edit Crew to continue growing by expanding the bandwidth of our current Account Management/Producer team.
You will be pivotal in the successful growth of Edit Crew with all the excitement, fun, and challenges that will come.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary $1000 – $2500+ USD per month
- 10 days paid holiday per year
- 5 sick/emergency days per year
- Working hours: 40 hours/week. Our hours of operation are 9 am-6 pm Central Time (8 am-5 pm when Daylight Savings time ends)
- 18 public holidays a year (we observe Colombian holidays)
Opportunities for growth
As Edit Crew grows our team will grow too enabling you to develop your leadership, management, and operations skills and abilities.
We’ll likely double in size within the next 6-12 months, and your ownership of this role will be crucial in the company’s continued success.
Long-term, there’s the opportunity to progress to higher responsibility management roles.
How to Apply
Send an application to email@example.com
The email should include:
- The subject line should read “EC Project Manager: YOUR NAME”
- Write a cover letter that tells us why you’re the best fit for this role. Please make it a Google Doc.
- Your resume attached as a PDF.
Should you be a good fit for this role, we’ll email you back with more information. We look forward to hearing from you!