Testimonial Hero 6 months ago
Video Production Manager (Spanish Speaker)
North America, South America · Full Time
- 🏖️ Unlimited Vacation
- 💡 3-5 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas
- 🗣 Fluency/High Proficiency in Spanish and English
Now Hiring: Remote Video Production Manager (Spanish Speaker)
Testimonial Hero is the leading video testimonial creation company for B2B marketing leaders. We make stunning video testimonials effortless (both on-site and 100% remotely) for B2B marketing teams worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Video Production Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. Everyone on our team brings a high level of enthusiasm for our mission and a passion to grow Testimonial Hero, and you will be working in an extremely motivating environment.
This is not primarily an editing role, this is a production manager or “producer” role. You will be managing 25+ editing projects at any given time, overseeing the editors working on them, and ensuring that they are on-message and high quality. That being said, prior video editing expertise is required, as you will be coaching and mentoring a team of video editors.
Our Core Values
- Always be learning and growing.
- Deliver an effortless experience.
- Celebrate work-life integration.
- Details matter. Sweat the details.
Why you want to work with us
- Exciting mission and positive culture.
- The market leader in our space.
- 100% remote. Work where it is convenient for you.
- Flexible hours. We celebrate work-life integration.
- Amazing customers who deeply value our solution
- Unlimited vacation.
As the Production Manager, you will
- Executive produce and manage 25+ video projects in various stages at any given time, and be accountable for their timely completion and high-quality result.
- Oversee in-house and freelance video editors and assign them projects.
- Provide feedback for our editors to ensure quality control and quality standards.
- Coach editors to help them progress creatively and professionally.
- Work closely with our other Project Managers and Production Manager to continuously improve systems and processes.
- Occasionally edit high-priority projects yourself.
- Prior expertise as a video editor (required)
- Prior experience managing video editors (preferred).
- Fluency/High Proficiency in Spanish and English Required
- A strong understanding of storytelling principles and best practices.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Project management and video production coordination experience.
- Experience producing and executive producing video marketing projects.
- Experience producing or editing B2B video marketing projects.
- A good sense of design and what makes for good design.
- Excellent communication skills
- A can-do attitude, able to collaborate and receive feedback well
- A hunger to learn and constantly improve your skills.