Testimonial Hero 1 month ago
Video Production Manager
AmericasEurope · Part Time
- 🏖️ Unlimited Vacation
- ⏲ Part-time or Full-time
- 🔑 Report to Owner / Founder
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or the Americas
- 📅 Applications Close on November 23rd
Now Hiring: Remote Video Production Manager
Testimonial Hero is the leading video testimonial creation company for B2B marketing leaders. We make stunning video testimonials effortless (both on-site and 100% remotely) for B2B marketing teams worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Video Production Manager (“Production Manager”) to join our team on a part-time or full-time basis. Everyone on our team brings a high level of enthusiasm for our mission and a passion to grow Testimonial Hero, and you will be working in an extremely motivating environment.
This is not primarily an editing role, this is a production manager or “producer” role. You will be managing 20+ editing projects at any given time, not personally editing them, but overseeing the project management of them and ensuring that they are on-message and high quality. That being said, prior video editing expertise is required, as you will be coaching and mentoring a team of video editors.
Our Core Values:
Always be learning and growing.
Deliver an effortless experience.
Celebrate work-life integration.
Details matter. Sweat the details.
Why you want to work with us:
- Exciting mission and positive culture.
- The market leader in our space.
- 100% remote. Work where it is convenient for you.
- Flexible hours. We celebrate work-life integration.
- Amazing customers who deeply value our solution
- Unlimited vacation.
As the Production Manager, you will:
- Oversee a large number of freelance video editors and assign them projects.
- Executive produce and manage approximately 20 video projects in various stages at any given time, and be accountable for their timely completion and high quality result.
- Provide feedback for our editors to ensure quality control and quality standards.
- Coach editors and provide feedback to ensure edits are aligned with client messaging goals.
- Work with our Creative Director to ensure all projects you are managing are up to par.
- Interface with the customer success team to make sure all deadlines are met.
- Have the ability to edit projects on your own—however primarily you will manage 20+ projects at any given time that other editors will be editing.
- Reviewing client briefs around goals, and writing interview questions that will elicit high quality responses from the testifying party.
- Ensure all client work is stylistically high quality with the right aesthetic.
- Prior expertise as a video editor (required)
- Prior experience managing video editors (preferred).
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Project management and video production coordination experience.
- Experience producing and executive producing video marketing projects.
- Experience producing or editing B2B video marketing projects.
- A good sense of design and what makes for good design.
- Aptitude for project management, using tools such as Trello.
- A strong understanding of storytelling principles and best practices.
- A can-do attitude, able to collaborate and receive feedback well
- A hunger to learn and constantly improve your skills.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.