Clinquant Group 2 months ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 1+ Year of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close August 27th
Now Hiring: Remote Virtual Assistant
Virtual Assistant Super Hero Needed – Dapper Confidential, an online fashion and grooming magazine for men – Virtual Assistant in the Marketing domain + Admin.
If you’re a Super Hero in your field – we need to work together.
Why You Want to Work With Us
- Exciting, growing company
- Fashion focused + fragrance site + music site + career site
- Work from home
- Small team
- Long term position
- Feel empowered, make decisions
- Grow with the company
- Live up to your potential
- Learn new skills
- Earn new responsibilties
- Variety of tasks & projects to work on
Dapper Confidential is an online fashion and grooming magazine for men. We review and delve deeper into the latest trends, best hair and grooming products, and men’s fragrances. We have relationships with a few big brands like Chanel, Farfetch, and Netflix. We also have few other websites that our VA superhero would work on.
We’re attracting and converting more of our audience each week with our content and optimization strategies, both as an online magazine and an affiliate site.
It’s an exciting short-term opportunity that could become a long-term opportunity for the right person. And with your help, we hope to continue to grow as we have been.
If you’re ambitious and are keen to grow and learn, the position can grow with you, based on your skills and interests. If you want to move into copywriting, social media or focus on products – these are all possible.
Nothing’s impossible as long as your passion and skills can back you up.
- Upload new copy to our blog
- Optimizing articles including: images, alt text, titles, etc.
- Proof reading & Ensuring older articles are error-free
- Formatting in WordPress
- Adding ‘shop now’ buttons
- Adding internal & external links
- Finding links for the products featured
- Searching and selecting aesthetically pleasing and brand-appropriate images
- Other admin related tasks as required
To apply, at the top of your cover letter, please write “The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plane.”
The Ideal Candidate
- You need to be a strong comunicator, speaking and writing.
- Decision Maker – Comfortable making decisions and taking responsibility.
- Problem Solver – Able to think through problems and be resourceful enough to find solutions.
- Assertive – Tell me when you disagree, and say why.
- Fluent in English, near-native speaker.
- Organized, able to follow a process.
- Attention to detail is on point.
- Able to follow instructions perfectly.
- Reasonably paced or able to build up speed after learning new tasks.
- People person w/ Positive attitude
- Friendly, and a good listener.
- Self Starter and self-motivated – happy working on your own with minimal guidance.
- Comfortable w/ constructive criticism
- A willingness to work and learn
- An eagerness to add value
We’re transparent; ask if something isn’t clear, feel comfortable to express your difference of opinion.
*REQUIRED – Internet: Fast, stable connection where interruptions are rare.
This is a part-time position – 8-15 hours a week.
Generally, you can work in your own time but:
- You will have DAILY regular tasks (weekdays)
- You will need to work at least 2 hours cross over with AEDT (GMT+11) between the times of 9am – 5pm.
How to Apply
- Send a SHORT cover letter and include the 4 spelling/grammar errors in this job post.
- Your LinkedIn profile URL.
- Tell us why you think you would be perfect for the role.
Due to the volume of responses, we will review all applications thoroughly but only reach out if it’s a good fit.
I look forward to working with you!