My Consulting Offer 4 months ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ⏰ Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close on Feb 4th
Now Hiring: Virtual Assistant
My name is Leah Frank and I currently am a Sales and Recruiting Manager at a company called My Consulting Offer, which is run and led by Davis Nguyen, our Founder and CEO. Our organization helps coach students to land their dream jobs at top tier management consulting firms, such as McKinsey, Bain, BCG, and beyond. You can think of us as career coaches!
You and I will be working very closely together, so I want to make sure you take a few minutes to get to know me here.
I lead a sales team of 4 sales representatives and a recruiting team with about 25 part-time contractors and I work directly under the CEO so this is a great opportunity to make an impact. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities, and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally.
We are currently looking to hire an exceptional and organized full-time Virtual Assistant to help our team manage our fast-paced growth. This person will provide administrative support to several core team members in a designated support capacity, and where necessary, additional administrative support to their teams.
- Extensive calendar management; coordinate complex calendars and schedule meetings (client and non-client). Resolve scheduling conflicts quickly and prioritize issues to ensure an effective time management approach; communicate calendar changes to the team and respond to calendar changes as needed
- Inbox management in Gmail for several team members; respond accordingly and follow directions in order to make sure the appropriate email is being sent from our team
- Provide back-up support to other team members, collaborate with the team to maintain a good understanding of pending tasks and priorities
- Support a variety of internal programs and initiatives as required or assigned including organizing events with career centers and consulting clubs
- Providing logistical and technical support for meetings, workshops, using PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and online research
You will be a great fit for this role if you are:
- Able to speak/write/read English natively – you have professional verbal and written communication required
- Extremely organized – you are able to manage and handle busy inboxes and you avoid making silly mistakes
- Willing to learn – you are always looking to learn new skills
- Pay strong attention to detail – you notice typos and grammatical errors and are always looking to make sure email communication is very professional
- Timely – you are able to time manage projects and task in a timely manner and can prioritize tasks on your own
- Willing to push back or share ideas – if we suggest an idea and you have a better one, you aren’t afraid to speak up
- Can create processes – you know that you will be in charge of managing a lot of different tasks so you proactively create processes to help the full team
- Honor confidentiality – we will be sharing a lot of company information so we expect you to keep items confidential for our team and our clients
- Can anticipate our team’s needs and are proactive in removing roadblocks – you notice things I need before we flag them
- A problem solver – you can come up with solutions and won’t expect our team to provide solutions for you first
- A “can do” attitude – you enjoy stepping up and helping with things outside of your role
- Highly motivated – you are a self-starter with a strong customer service focus
- Works cooperatively with other team members – you have strong interpersonal skills
Benefits of the Role
- You get to work with a fun and supportive team!
- You get to pick where you work from – our team does not have an office so we are all fully remote and all over the world. Our sales team members that you will be supporting currently live in Denver (me), San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Kuala Lumpur! You will work from home, from Hawaii, or from wherever you want to be!)
- We have a flexible model for your hours (as long as the work gets completed, you can set your own hours)
- The opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing startup that is open to your fresh ideas and input!
- You get to help change lives – https://www.myconsultingoffer.org/reviews/
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.