Domain Magnate 2 months ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💪 Learning and Personal Growth
- 📅 Applications close on Dec 10th
Now Hiring: Remote Web Developer
About Us/Who We
Domain Magnate is a US-based PE firm. We buy and manage established online businesses, and operate a portfolio of our own content sites, and for clients, investors, and funds.
We are a fully remote team, located mainly in Europe and Asia.
As a web developer, you will be responsible for providing support to our Deals Team and SEO Managers in the website migration process and implementing solutions to tech issues on websites that we manage under our portfolio.
You will be working directly with the Deals and Growth Managers and will learn more skills in website optimization and in building pages for the business. We offer flexible hours and 100% remote work. We are looking for someone who can start work immediately.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting the deals team on tech-related work in the Buying and Selling migration process
- Provide support to SEO managers in fixing tech issues on our sites
- Work with the web designer on company website updates and updating the sites under our portfolio
- Conducting regular tech-audit of our businesses (sites) and updating the sites as needed,
- Ensuring all sites are at the highest level of optimization
- Write and maintain documentation detailing the updates and fixes done on each website we manage
- Must be expert in WordPress optimization, plugins, and basic coding
- Experience in PHP, MySQL, basic server, and website transfer tasks
- Efficient and diligent
- Reliable and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Solid organizational and time management skills and can roll with changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a remote team environment
How we work
- Flexible hours, 100% remote
- You’ll receive training and get an opportunity to learn about the business
- Our reputation is everything, we have strict standards of integrity and focus on delivering superb customer service when dealing with clients.
- We encourage learning and personal growth! You’ll be able to take online courses, attend online events, webinars, and masterminds.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.