Autism Parenting Magazine 3 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-2 Years of Experience
- 💰 $600 – $900 per month
- 📅 Applications Close August 9th
Now Hiring: Remote Webmaster/Website Administrator
Are you looking to be part of outstanding work and career development opportunity?
Are you hard-working and interested in learning new skills?
Do you take pride in your work, work hard, and are able to work to tight deadlines?
If the answer is yes, then, please read the description to the end.
We have a really unique opportunity for a very special individual to be part of an outstanding team of individuals that are based in the Philippines, Slovakia, the UK, South Africa, and the USA.
You will have the opportunity to work in a rapidly growing magazine company with great career and learning opportunities.
We use agile scrum methodology to manage projects, so exposure to this along with other project management tools like Asana is beneficial. With a high standard for work, the ideal candidate should be able to grow and flourish in the fast-moving environment of the magazine embracing change with a “can-do” attitude.
This is a perfect opportunity to get exposure to various technologies and business areas to enable career progression.
The magazine expects a high standard of work, so the ideal candidate should be able to grow and flourish in the fast-moving environment of the magazine embracing change with a “can-do” attitude.
The position will involve various website and multimedia-based tasks, including:
- Desktop publishing
- Creating graphics for website posts
- Video Editing
- Exporting and importing of files
- Processing PDF files
- Search Engine Optimization
- WordPress plugin updating
- Following documented SOPs in magazine production elements
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Creating sales pages
- Conversion rate optimization
- Good attitude
- Fast learner
- Good team player
- Ability to read and follow written instructions
- Ability to independently learn how to do a task by reading 3rd party system documentation and running google searches
- Ability to prioritize
- Good organizational skills
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical aptitude (willingness to learn new skills, embracing new technology, and being able to read the manual.
- Social media management (all platforms)
- Customer support (Freshdesk and Social Media)
- Good email etiquette
- Excellent English
- Adobe Photoshop or Canva
- Email software such as ActiveCampaign or MailChimp
- Image formatting for web
- HTML knowledge
- Asana/Basecamp (or equivalent project management tool)
- Autism or special needs related knowledge
Qualifications and other requirements
- Have own personal home workspace
- University degree is a plus
- 1-2 years work experience
- Strong internet connection
- Adequate computer hardware and software to work online