Domain Magnate LLC 2 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Work close to CEO
- 💡 3 Years of Experience
- 🌞 Training and Bonuses
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close on March 23rd
Now Hiring: Full-Time WordPress Wizard for a Private Equity Firm
We are a micro Private Equity firm, we buy and grow many WordPress websites and are looking for a WP expert to join our team. It’s an opportunity to work on multiple interesting challenges, managing a variety of businesses, with a constant influx of different new projects.
Domain Magnate is a US-based PE firm. We buy and manage established online businesses, and operate a portfolio of our own content sites, and for clients, investors, and funds.
We are a fully remote team, located mainly in Europe and Asia.
We encourage growth and strive for excellence in what we do! We are a fast-growing and dynamic company and we’ve been operating in the field for 15 years. We also have a popular industry podcast.
About the Role
As a WordPress Wizard, you will be responsible for managing our portfolio of a couple dozen WordPress sites, keeping everything up to date and operating smoothly, optimizing speed and performance and solving any ongoing challenges, making edits, updates as needed.
You will be working directly with the Management team and the CEO to receive projects and instructions and will also have an opportunity to learn more about our business and the industry. We offer flexible hours and 100% remote work. We are looking for someone who can start work immediately.
- Quickly and efficiently fix any issues with sites, such as getting hacked, WP plugin or theme compatibility issues, incorrect ad or tracking codes displays, web hosting problems or other malfunctions.
- Conducting regular tech-audit of our WP sites and updating the sites, plugins as needed
- Assisting managers in any ongoing tasks with WP sites, like adding, optimizing codes, editing the theme or other settings
- Optimizing WP sites for higher performance and better user experience
- Editing, updating, fixing custom coded WP plugins and themes
- Assisting with other technical challenges as needed
- Write and maintain brief documentation detailing the updates and fixes done on each website we manage
- Must be expert in WordPress optimization, plugins, and basic coding, troubleshooting, with at least 3 years of experience
- Experience in PHP, MySQL, basic server, and website transfer tasks
- Efficient and diligent
- Reliable and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Solid organizational and time management skills and can roll with changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a remote team environment
How We Work
- Flexible hours, 100% remote
- You’ll receive training and get an opportunity to learn about the business
- Our reputation is everything, we have strict standards of integrity and focus on delivering superb customer service when dealing with clients.
- We encourage learning and personal growth! You’ll be able to take online courses, attend online events, webinars, and masterminds.