ResultStory 1 month ago
Interviewer – For Video Testimonials
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Report to Founder
- 💰 $10 to $15 per hour
- ⏲ Part-time to Full-time
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World (Need to be Available Pacific Time)
- 📅 Applications Close on Sept. 21
Now Hiring: Remote Interviewer – For Video Testimonials
Hi there! We make student video testimonials for online courses. We are looking for someone with great people skills and excellent spoken English to interview students via recorded Zoom calls. Afterward one of our video editors will turn the footage from your interviews into amazing video testimonials for our clients. You will be working remotely, so your location is flexible. But you must be able to work mostly afternoons Pacific Time and have a dedicated space to work with good internet. The position is for 20 to 24 hours per week initially. If you prefer full-time hours, this could be possible in the future.
Who We Are
We help online courses capture their student’s success stories with testimonial videos. We interview students completing their courses each month and turn the footage into professionally edited videos. The courses use the videos we make in their marketing by sharing their student’s success stories via adverts, social media, emails, and web-pages to grow their sales. We work with courses teaching a diverse and interesting range of topics including marketing, leadership, sports and nutrition, and software. You can learn more about service and see some of our videos here!
What You Will Be Doing
- You will work 20 hours per week. Mostly afternoons Pacific Time.
- On a typical day, you will have 3-4 interviews scheduled in your calendar
- Each interview will last approximately 30 minutes and you will have 30 minutes to wrap up afterward and prepare for the next interview
- You will be provided with a question set and background information for each interview.
- You will need to think of and ask smart follow-up questions, based on what you have heard
- You will also need to make the person you are interviewing feel comfortable as sometimes they can be nervous at the beginning.
Who You Are
- You have a positive happy and friendly personality
- You are punctual and always show up
- Your spoken English is at a very high level.
- You are a great listener and ask great questions
- You are good at using software and able to work through small tech issues
- Experience in conducting interviews would be extremely helpful. This may come from experience working in journalism, market research, HR, or recruitment.
- You have a dedicated workspace with a good, consistent Internet connection (4 Mbps upload/download minimum) for video calls.
- You have an interest in marketing, online education and want to help tell great stories on video
- Compensation between $10 to $15 per hour
- Work for an innovative, bootstrapped, growing company
- Work for a member of the Dynamite Circle
- Opportunity to progress to other roles within the company
We can’t wait to hear from you!