Draft.dev 1 month ago
Technical Content Planner (Software Engineering)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Gigs/Projects, Part Time
- 💰 $50 USD hour
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Work Directly with Founder
- 📅 Applications close on April 8th
Now Hiring: Technical Content Planner
About the Company
Draft.dev is a content marketing agency focused on creating in-depth, technical content for growing technology startups. We work with subject matter experts from around the world to create tutorials, blog posts, and e-books for our clients. Founded in 2020, we’re a small, but focused team of technologists, writers, marketers, editors, and designers.
And now we’re looking for someone to join as a part-time content planner.
We’d Like Someone Who Can:
- Understand complex technical topics at a high level (must have a prior software engineering, product management, or team leadership experience)
- Perform detailed research
- Learn new topics at a high-level very quickly
- Condense and organize information into an easily digestible outline
- Consistently deliver high-quality work on deadline with a positive attitude and learning mindset
What You’ll Do
You’ll be in charge of turning a rough idea for an article into a detailed content brief (here’s an example). Our writers will then use that brief to compose articles for our clients.
Sometimes you’ll have to use your Googling skills to find similar articles for use as a template. Other times, you’ll need to read the documentation and learn how a new tool works. Once you understand the topic, you’ll create a detailed outline and description for the article and then make revisions as requested by the client.
- Create 10+ briefs per week (depending on your availability)
- 2-day turnarounds on revisions
- Prompt, professional communication via email
100% flexible hours, location, and asynchronous work
Regular feedback from our team and clients
Work directly with Draft.dev’s founder
Help shape the direction of a quickly-growing small business
Ready to Apply?
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY