Wellpreneur 3 weeks ago
Technical Marketing Integrator
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Work with the Founder
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close on Aug 23
Now Hiring: Technical Marketing Integrator
Are you an organized, detail-oriented tech whiz with experience in online business tools?
Wellpreneur is an online business that helps entrepreneurs to do well and BE well. We help entrepreneurs to grow their businesses without burning themselves out. We have a special focus on entrepreneurs in the wellness industry (health coaches, yoga teachers, nutritionists etc.). We’ve got a range of popular courses, books, podcast, and a membership — now we need YOUR tech skills to help us reach the next level!
Our company is 100% remote – so you can work from wherever you are!
This is a key role in the company that will suit an organized and detail-oriented tech whiz with excellent communication skills, who loves to challenge themselves to learn, grow, and improve.
You’ll be working directly with the founder, Amanda Cook, to support our website, marketing, and delivery systems.
There is major growth potential for this role as the business grows, depending on your skills and interests.
THIS ROLE COULD BE PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU’RE…
- Online Business Tech Genius – You’re comfortable and experienced with online business platforms like WordPress, Teachable, ConvertKit, Zapier, Thrive Themes, GSuite, Google Analytics and similar.
- Tenacious Problem Solver – you believe anything is possible – you just have to figure it out! You’re persistent at troubleshooting issues and making tech systems work smoothly.
- Detail-oriented! (No spelling mistakes, incorrect dates, etc. – you triple check everything)
- Highly organized & a natural planner – you love breaking down a big project into actionable steps, scheduling it all in, and making sure it happens on time.
- Proactive & Get Stuff Done! – You’re a natural action-taker. You see things that need to be done, and do them without having to be asked. You take ownership of and responsibility for your work.
- Naturally Curious – you’re curious about how things work (or don’t work) – and why.
- Reliable, honest, and trustworthy.
- Able to work independently. We’ll have a call every week, and in between, we’ll communicate on Slack.
Fluent in spoken/written English
- It’s a bonus if you’re interested in wellness, alternative health, female entrepreneurs, holistic/natural health, lifestyle design, woo, and esoteric topics.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO…
We’re looking for the right person based on aptitude and attitude, who has experience in some of the areas below. We will provide training for the rest!
You’ll be responsible for the systems that run our online business and making sure they work flawlessly together. You’ll also help us collect data and metrics to measure our performance.
You need to be experienced with some of the below (or similar):
- WordPress (plugins, updates, performance, security)
- Thrive Themes (creating/updating pages, using their conversion tools etc.)
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Facebook Ads Tracking (Pixel)
- Podcast Hosting (We will provide training on this)
HOURS & RATE: This is a contractor role, 5-10 hours per week, which will likely increase as the business grows, rate dependent on experience.
This is an entirely remote role, with flexible working hours. Some of your working hours need to happen weekdays between 9 am-3 pm UK time when the team is online. The rest of the hours you can work as fit your schedule. This is an independent contractor position.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.