ResultStory 3 weeks ago
Virtual Assistant (Tech-Savvy)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 💡 Entry Level
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Work with the Founder
- 💪 Fitness Stipend/Allowance
- 📚 Learning Stipend/Allowance
- 💰 $400 – $700 per Month Part-Time
Now Hiring: Tech-Savvy Administration & Operations Superstar wanted for a Dynamic StartUp!
If you are enthusiastic, detail orientated, love problem solving, and want a stable long-term role where you can make a real impact – this role at ResultStory is for you!
Note: Please read the job details completely and carefully before applying.
Do you get excited by the words “Zapier” and “ClickUp”? Then please apply!
We make video testimonials to showcase powerful success stories for online courses and communities.
By doing this, our purpose is to inspire people to pursue personal & professional growth.
We are a small but rapidly growing business. We are working towards securing 50 subscription customers by the end of 2021. This will mean we will be making over 750 videos during 2021 🙂
✭ Operations and Process Management Support for our Director of Operations ✭
☞ Part-time long-term position, with the possibility of moving to full-time ☜
☖ Remote! Work from home ☖
⇮ Opportunity to grow within the company ⇮
☉ We operate during London business hours (GMT+0), Monday to Friday ☉
Become the right-hand man/woman for the Director of Operations!
You and our Director of Operations will be on a (not so secret) mission!
To optimize the operations of our business.
We offer a ‘Productized Service’ – one offering done really well. Our offering is standardized so that we can build processes around it. That offering is 3-5 minute video testimonials.
The more we optimize the production and delivery of this one main offering, the better the product we can provide to our customers.
Under the guidance of our Director of Operations, you’ll be working with Google Sheets, Zapier, Trello and ClickUp to build out steadfast timesaving optimizations! Each week we will tackle a different process within the business. Slowly working our way through the entire production flow, then working our way out to the general operations of the business.
If you love spending hours in flow solving problems, this is going to be a really fun role for you.
- Incredible growth opportunity to learn all aspects of a successful business
- Expand your skills in online business management, automation, and business administration
- Work for an exciting, dynamic company that is personally and professionally growth-oriented
- Opportunity to progress to more senior roles within the business
- Extra training provided for the right applicant
- Long-term stable employment
This Role is for You If:
- You love a tech challenge! Especially if it involves a formula or an automation
- You are switched-on, pro-active and take full ownership of tasks and outcomes
- You enjoy creating SOP’s and understand the basics of building and maintaining them
- You are based in Europe or surrounds, and can work London (GMT+0) business hours
- You are tech savvy and know how to figure out new programs and software quickly – by Googling, trial and error, or asking a relevant member of the team
- You pay attention to detail and don’t miss the little things. In fact, in the application form there is a question ‘Do you pay attention to detail… What is the capital of Portugal?’. To show us that you did carefully read this job description, select ‘Arrifana’ as the answer (it’s not the correct answer, but that’s ok. The purpose of the question is test your attention to detail, not your geography skills 😉
- You have a conversational/advanced level of English, and are comfortable speaking and writing in English
- You are a problem solver, you can come up with solutions
The Role in Detail
Some of the tasks you can expect to be doing in a week with us are:
- Operations (help build digital systems for the business, assistance building and maintaining automation in tools like Zapier to systemize the business, optimizing processes using the tools available, automating recurring tasks in the business, creating SOP’s that are useful and maintainable)
- Automation maintenance (figuring out why an automation has broken, doing tests to see why and to making sure it’s working properly again)
- Financial administration (generate reports, creating systems and automation around getting the financial numbers we need, optimizing the collection of invoices and receipts, creating simple systems for keeping track of the company finances and budgets)
- Business operations (creating bulletproof processes for various repeating tasks within the business. These processes should be so tight that anyone could step into a role within the company and know exactly what to do!)
- Process Optimization (progressively making everything in the business better and more streamlined)
If you don’t know how to do some of the things mentioned in the list, don’t worry! We’ll teach you what you need to learn. We mainly ask that you are tech-savvy and great at creating and optimizing systems.
Tools We Use:
We use a suite of common business tools and software. If you have experience in any of the tools listed, that’s a huge bonus. If not, we’ll provide full training in the tools you’re not familiar with.
The tools you’ll get exposure to are:
- HubSpot – one of the leading enterprise-level CRMs
- Trello – task management software
- ClickUp – an extremely powerful and automatable project management software
- Xero – the leading cloud-based bookkeeping software
- Google Sheets – for financial tracking, KPI’s and business projections
- Zapier – Automation of recurring tasks
We believe health and hobbies are important for a work/life balance – so you’ll get a $25 per month allowance for health, fitness or hobbies!
This means we can pay for your gym membership, yoga classes or for you to take up a cool new hobby like archery!
We believe in personal & professional development – so we’ll pay for any books that will help your development!
Each month you can buy one non-fiction book that will help your personal or professional development and we’ll reimburse you for the cost (or we can pay for an audible membership).
You would be working with Stephanie, the co-owner and Chief Operations Officer. Mike, the founder and CEO, and Diana, our Order Manager who looks after all our client accounts. You’ll also be interacting with our team of video editors.