Saturn Cloud 8 months ago
Data Science Intern
US · Full Time
Now Hiring: Remote Data Science Intern
?? US Citizen
? Anywhere in U.S.A.
? Applications close on July 1
Saturn Cloud helps companies perform data science at a new level of scale, with one-click solutions, to solve the world’s hardest problems. Our product is a SaaS platform which equips data science teams with high-leverage automation tools, eliminating hours of traditional, manual work. The platform is user-friendly, scalable and secure.
You will be a Data Scientist (internship position) for Saturn Cloud, an exciting new venture founded by the creators of Anaconda, NumPy, and SciPy. The role features participating in all product activities from inception to delivery, including engaging in discussion with Fortune 1000 customers to understand their needs, working with engineering to build insights, and coordinating with various internal stakeholders to ensure success.
- Work on high-visibility projects (e.g. price optimization, content marketing, and demand forecasting)
- Participate in customer engagement, product definition, success metrics, prioritize features, to deliver a polished market-ready product
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, and effectively communicate findings and provide key insights/recommendations to various functional leads
- Own cross-functional interactions for your features (across eng/marketing/field/sales)
- Degree or currently pursuing degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Operations Research, Statistics, Economics)
- Proficient knowledge of R or Python, SQL
- Comfortable with quantitative analysis, statistical techniques, data mining
- Good communicator (written & visual presentation)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others
- Great team player
- Competitive salary commensurate with your growing experience
- Awesome coworkers
Our mission is to transform the businesses of our customers by making data science faster. Founded by the creators of Anaconda, NumPy and SciPy, Saturn provides a powerful data science platform for teams to build and manage data products. Our clients boast accelerated value creation cycles with Saturn by automating key elements of their analytics workflows and reaching new levels of productivity. We make data scientists happier and their businesses more successful. For more information, visit www.saturncloud.io.
Want to be notified about internships like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.