Cloudberries 4 months ago
Business Development Intern
Anywhere · Full Time
- ? Staff Pick
- ? Work for a DCer
- ? Report to Founder
- ? High Growth Potential
- ?️ Applications close on July 1st
- ? Anywhere in the World (Available 12 PM – 6 PM GTM)
- ? 6–8 week paid internship (Potential to go for a permanent role)
Now Hiring: Remote Business Development Intern
Goodbye, boring puzzles. Hello, Cloudberries.
Cloudberries is a fun, friendly, family-run company creating beautiful puzzles for grown-ups. With a focus on vibrant colors and clean, modern designs, our gorgeous jigsaws have been making waves on social media for the past few years (really, just check the hashtag #cloudberriesofficial)
Designed in the UK and made in Europe to the highest possible standards, Cloudberries puzzles are edgy enough for an art gallery – but to be honest, thanks to their super-cool branding and luxurious matt finish, they also look great on the kitchen table. With simple good-looking boxes and pieces that lock together perfectly every time, Cloudberries puzzles are a big hit with everyone from casual gift buyers to proper puzzle nerds.
Most of all, they’re loads of fun to put together and that’s reflected in the rave reviews that people give them. Cloudberries is committed to protecting people and the environment. Each and every Cloudberries puzzle is made using sustainably sourced paper and cardboard. And that’s not all: in January 2020, we made an ambitious pledge to plant one new tree for every puzzle sold.
As we expand, we’re looking for an ambitious and creative person to join our merry band of puzzle nerds, initially as part of a 6–8 week paid internship.
- This is a fully remote internship, so you can work from anywhere. However, you’ll need to be available from noon–6pm GMT, Monday–Friday (30 hours per week)
- Full training and support will be provided, but being able to work independently and use your own initiative is a must.
- The internship will run for 6–8 weeks initially, with the chance to make this into a more permanent role if things work out.
- Great communication skills and the ability to convey what makes our products unique in a fun and upbeat way.
- Confident using email and Skype, plus basic software like Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Adobe Acrobat. Bonus points if you’re familiar with invoicing, inventory management, Mailchimp, and WordPress.
- Superb organizational skills and reliability.
- A passion for business, awesome design and generally doing things the right way – we care a lot about our customers and the planet.
As our Business Development Intern, you’ll be helping us to reach new markets and dealing with inquiries from existing B2B customers. Day to day responsibilities include finding new clients, answering inbound queries, and helping us to expand our presence outside the UK. You’ll be part of a small, fully remote team, where fun ideas are actively encouraged.
What you will learn
- How to build relationships with customers and keep them coming back
- How small teams can work together across multiple locations (and timezones!)
- How to manage inventory across multiple online and offline channels
- A lot of stuff about puzzles that you never thought you’d learn
We’re offering a generous hourly rate for the entire internship. Plus, well, plenty of free puzzles.
Want to be notified about internships like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.