500 Startups 11 months ago
Content Marketing Intern
US · Part Time
Now Available: Remote Content Marketing Internship
?? US Citizen
? Anywhere in the U.S.A.
? Applications close on July 1
500 is looking for a content creator who wants to dive into the world of tech startups and international venture capital. As our content marketing intern, you will work with our content team to create content that showcases our San Francisco accelerator, international programs, and more. You will be able to meet people from across the company (and the world for that matter) who are passionate about innovative technologies and solutions. You’ll also be a part of our growth in becoming one of the premier content marketing teams in the industry. This position is part-time (15-20 hours a week), paid, and offered remotely.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns across all platforms
- Manage editorial calendars to promote company products on various social media platforms
- Write, optimize, and publish written content on the 500 Startups blog
- Research trends, tactics, and more that relate to 500’s core audiences
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Support the marketing team for major 500 online events like webinars
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be able to build a social media and content portfolio with one of the biggest names in venture capital. We are the most followed VC on multiple social media platforms including Instagram and Facebook.
- You’ll be able to learn from some of the best mentors, VCs, and the like on a weekly basis. Consider it your unofficial class in entrepreneurship every week.
- You’ll be able to connect with and get to know our accelerator batches before anyone else.
- You’ll be able to understand the inner workings of one of the largest venture capital firms in the world.
Who You Are
- You’re a Bachelor’s degree student in digital communications or a related field such as marketing or design
- You’re a growth hacker of the major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin
- You’re a fan of the international tech and startup community
- You’re familiar with marketing analytics software including Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Twitter Analytics
- You’re experienced with content management systems, word processor applications, and image/video editing software including Canva
- You are hungry to learn how to grow a massive brand, while constantly surrounding yourself with some of the most talented entrepreneurs in the world
Want to be notified about internships like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.