ConnectYourCare 8 months ago
Sales and Marketing Summer Intern
Americas · Full Time
- ? Anywhere in the U.S.
- ? 8-10 week summer internship
- ? Applications close on Jul 9th
Now Hiring: Remote Sales and Marketing Summer Intern
What it’s all about and what we need from you
ConnectYourCare is looking for an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Intern to join our team for an 8-10 week summer internship. As a CYC Intern, you will provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies. This internship will help you acquire sales and marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience that will prepare you to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Day in the life
- Exposure to Client Communication, Account Management, and Request for Proposal functions
- Work with teams across the sales and marketing organization
- Provide assistance with administrative tasks across the department
- Gain experience with SalesForce.com (SFDC)
- Update various company databases
What you need to be successful
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Passion for the sales and marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related bachelor’s degree, juniors and seniors preferred
ConnectYourCare, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable local, state, and federal fair employment practice laws. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to unlawful considerations of non-merit factors such as race, color, religion or creed, gender (including gender identity), sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, or any other classification protected under applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.