Bevy 8 months ago
Sales Strategy Internship
Anywhere · Part Time
- ? Insurance
- ? Unlimited PTO
- ? Company Retreats
- ? Anywhere in the World
- ? Competitive Salary & Perks
- ? Applications close on Jun 28th
Now Hiring: Remote Sales Strategy Internship
About the company
Bevy is an early-stage startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities, virtually and in real life. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Atlassian, Duolingo, eBay, Epic Games, IDEO, Roblox, Salesforce, Slack, Twitch and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events, and research.
About the Role
The Bevy Sales Operations & Effectiveness team serves as the trusted partner to company leaders providing the analyses, insights, and actionable recommendations they need to optimize activities across the entire cross-functional sales motion and power our rapid growth.
You are a self-starter; confident in your own skills and abilities and also able to rally both formal and informal teams to accomplish big things quickly. You are passionate about exchanging ideas with others and coming up with the best solution to any problem.
Position Deliverables May Include
- Analyzing sales funnel performance
- Business planning, sales pipeline analysis, and interpretation of key performance metrics to provide context and background for field leadership
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface and propose changes to systems/processes to fix root causes
- Designing, creating, and implementing sales enablement and onboarding program for field sales team
- Current university student
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation to understand root causes
- Ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency and prioritization
- You are able to intern at minimum 20 hours per week
- This is a paid internship
- Only candidates that meet all the above requirements will be considered for this internship. Please submit your resume below via your school email address.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.