Motherly 11 months ago
Social Media Intern
US · Part Time
Now Available: Remote Social Media Summer Internship
? Academic Credit
⏲ Summer Internship
?? US Citizen
? Anywhere in the U.S.A.
? Applications close on July 1
Motherly (www.mother.ly) is a lifestyle brand redefining motherhood on behalf of a new generation of mothers, empowering modern mamas with expert information, an inspiring community, and thoughtfully curated products to guide her through the journey of motherhood.
Motherly is looking for a part-time Social Media Intern to join the Audience Development team. This position will contribute to help grow and engage our social media platforms. We are looking for someone with social media experience and basic design skills who is passionate about telling a brand’s story. The Social Media Intern will also be expected to help assist in the overall engagement and sourcing across all social platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter.
Responsibilities include the following:
– Community engagement and moderation
– Stay on top of real-time trends for Motherly + competitor brands
– Identify editorial content to re-package and re-promote on social
– Assisting with Pinterest pin creation (experience with Canva a plus)
– Instagram Image Sourcing from influencers and hashtags
– Included in brainstorming and team meetings as necessary
Preference will be given to those candidates who are currently enrolled in college and have an eye for beautiful creatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Currently studying marketing, media or journalism.
– A desire to grow and learn in a very fast-moving startup.
– Ability to be self-motivating and take initiative.
This is a Part-Time Summer Internship: 3-4 days a week / 12-15 hours a week. This is a fully remote work-from-home internship. For College Credit Only.
Want to be notified about internships like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.